Russia now demands gas be purchased in Rubles, not the US dollar

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How does relate to gas and oil and other commodities this thread is being discussed on?

This thread shouldn't upset you this much, you and @Bobby Ashley negging me for reporting on the issues? Lol

You have a whole Ukrainian Thread pinned up. Also, remember no one is stopping you and @Bobby Ashley from joining the Ukrainian side, go and wear your boots on the ground. You're, a solider, go and handle those Russians. Lol

Are you just asking questions?

Do you really not see how the tweets I posted relate to your idiotic thread and attitude?

You're trying to frame Russia winning this masterclass while everything else around them is going south economically and militarily while they wage a war of aggression against civilians and commit war crimes. It's sad and pathetic go back to 4cac, reddit, or whatever hole you crawled out of.

:manny:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Are you just asking questions?

Do you really not see how the tweets I posted relate to your idiotic thread and attitude?

You're trying to frame Russia winning this masterclass while everything else around them is going south economically and militarily while they wage a war of aggression against civilians and commit war crimes. It's sad and pathetic go back to 4cac, reddit, or whatever hole you crawled out of.

:manny:

You are more welcome to post about
"Ghost of Kyiv" taking over Mariupol and on its way to Moscow, cool story. But you have a pinned thread to do that.

How money moves and the impact Russia energy has on economies like Germany and the rest of the world shouldn't get you mad though lol. This is an opportunity to make money off this trend.

When I post about money keeps flowing for Russia, these are not my statements, these are facts, supported by:

Last edited:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Poland and Bulgaria gas from Russia has been cut off, meanwhile Russia Rubles is at 2 years high, and started the process of pegging the Ruble to Gold.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Bloomberg:

Russia’s current-account surplus “reached $58.2 billion last quarter, more than double the $22.5 billion reported a year earlier…”

The surplus “may reach as high as $240 billion.”

Sanctions? Which sanctions?

Are these economic numbers only verified by Russia’s word?

If so, the surpluses are more than likely false propaganda

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
The gulag Azov Nazis are being sent to as we speak as they surrender en masse I’m sure has plenty of natural gas to heat it up :mjlol:

All those weapons from all those nations and nikkas still going to the gulag like it’s 1938 :dead:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Consider the amount of money Russia is collecting from their energy.

They have a choice , it's almost summer . They can start building storage facilities to store more expensive dirty freedom LNG from other countries or keep buying cheap reliable LNG from Russia

Last edited: