Russia now demands gas be purchased in Rubles, not the US dollar

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
russia hasn't been communist since the soviet union fell. how about fascist lover, that sounds more appropriate. it's not a coincidence that y'all magats love trump, bolsinaro, putin and every other like-minded fascist.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I don't like Trump. I detest bolsinaro.
I support Putin's push back to NATO's aggression.
Ya'll need to stop putting people in boxes.
you detest bolsinaro for what exactly? and what is nato's aggression towards russia that warrants the destruction of a non-nato country and the killing of its citizens. if accepting membership into your club is aggression, then what do you call what russia is doing right now? anti-aggression ... killing anyone to get peace. eat peace motherfukkers. you should start detesting your own damn self before bolsinaro because you're just as contemptible as he is, probably worse with this nonsensical rationalization of putin's savagery, sorry "push back".

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No, you're too stupid to read properly and comprehend. I clearly explained to your dumbass why Putin invaded Ukraine.

It took aerial bombardment and destruction of major cities by Russia for Zelensky to finally accept a position that could avoided war between his country and it's neighbor.

Zelenskyy says Ukraine 'must admit' it won't join NATO and its people must 'rely on themselves and our partners who help us'

It couldn't join NATO because it didn't have territorial integrity in the first place.

Smarten up, Nas

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Russia invaded Ukraine for the same reason Kennedy in1961 sent the military to stop Nikita Khrushchev from installing nuclear missiles in Cuba.

I seriously doubt you really believe that. Putin doesn't want Crimea and eastern Ukraine's resources, he doesn't want to expand his influence and power....he's just protecting his people from the non-existent threat of NATO attacking one of the largest countries on Earth.

Leading to the dissolvement of the USSR, NATO promised to Russia not expand Eastward. They reneged on that promise knowing the possibilities that could arise from Russia.

A "promise" that exists in no treaty but only unofficial conversations and was already broken 30 years ago. Putin breaks promises and international treaties every year. Get over that bs.

Take it however you like but NATO is a White Supremacist organization, who's goal is to maintain Western imperialism. It's members have assassinated revolutionaries and continues to suppress democracies in Africa and South America.

Going that direction while defending Russia is :mjlol:

Russia is a very wealthy country which the West wants control over. Admitting Ukraine into the organization is just a first step into that object. The West want a puppet leadership in Moscow, which Putin is not. One that allows it's access to Russia vast mineral wealth and eliminates one of it's last remaining threat to global hegemony.

For Putin, invading Ukraine ensures that NATO's plan does not go as planned and that it's sovereignty is guaranteed for the foreseeable future.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I worry about you sometimes Rhakim. I know you, you're a smart guy. Sometimes you come across like the man in your avy, then you have instances like this one were you're downright being intellectually dishonest. The idea of NATO being a non-existent threat to anyone is laughable and not even you believe that shyt. Considering you have evidence of Victoria Nuland on tape sabotaging peace attempt by the EU.

At least you admit the promise was made. I give you credit on that.

Thinking that NATO is going to invade Russia is at the same level of laugh-out-loud joke as anyone who thought Russia was going to invade the USA.

The fact that you think there's some wild-ass secret conspiracy plan going on between 30 different countries that span the ideological spectrum and couldn't hardly agree on anything consequential, yet are completely credulous towards a dictator acting unilaterally who isn't even hiding his moves, is some pretty silly shyt.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Putin didn't care for Crimea until Western Organized topple of democratically elected president of Ukraine, Viktor Yanucovich.
So much for "territorial integrity".
:mjlol:

You are literally this guy:

FQ0nJ04XsAMiJqR

Hmmm, why don't we ask Putin himself whether he cared for Crimea before 2014?

Address by President of the Russian Federation

“In people’s hearts and minds, Crimea has always been an inseparable part of Russia,” Putin began. “This firm conviction is based on truth and justice, and was passed from generation to generation, over time, under any circumstances, despite all the dramatic changes our country went through during the entire twentieth century.”

Many people both in Russia and in Ukraine, as well as in other republics hoped that the Commonwealth of Independent States that was created at the time would become the new common form of statehood. They were told that there would be a single currency, a single economic space, joint armed forces; however, all this remained empty promises, while the big country was gone. It was only when Crimea ended up as part of a different country that Russia realised that it was not simply robbed, it was plundered.

Now, many years later, I heard residents of Crimea say that back in 1991 they were handed over like a sack of potatoes. This is hard to disagree with. And what about the Russian state? What about Russia? It humbly accepted the situation. This country was going through such hard times then that realistically it was incapable of protecting its interests. However, the people could not reconcile themselves to this outrageous historical injustice. All these years, citizens and many public figures came back to this issue, saying that Crimea is historically Russian land and Sevastopol is a Russian city. Yes, we all knew this in our hearts and minds, but we had to proceed from the existing reality and build our good-neighbourly relations with independent Ukraine on a new basis.

There were a lot of lies sprinkled throughout the rest of the speech, but when Putin claims that he's always considered Crimea part of Russia, had hard feelings over it, and wanted it back, I'm inclined to believe him. Claiming that Putin only started caring about Crimea a few weeks before he pulled off a sophisticated takeover of the entire region is like claiming that Bush only started caring about Iraq after 9/11. Putin and Crimea were always a pending invasion waiting for an excuse.

Last edited:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
@Rhakim @Bobby Ashley brothers please don’t derail this thread. It’s about the ruble. I’m offering again a debate on this issue on the podcast moderated by the Coli members itself if you’re interested in defending your opinions. Other than that, you guys have a slava ukraine thread to repost CIA analysts Twitter.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
You are literally this guy:

FQ0nJ04XsAMiJqR

Hmmm, why don't we ask Putin himself whether he cared for Crimea before 2014?

Address by President of the Russian Federation

There were a lot of lies sprinkled throughout the rest of the speech, but when Putin claims that he's always considered Crimea part of Russia, had hard feelings over it, and wanted it back, I'm inclined to believe him. Claiming that Putin only started caring about Crimea a few weeks before he pulled off a sophisticated takeover of the entire region is like claiming that Bush only started caring about Iraq after 9/11. Putin and Crimea were always a pending invasion waiting for an excuse.

Crimea is Russian and any Soviet will tell you as much.

Little green men showed up IN RESPONSE to the west's attempt to steal Ukraine from Russia's sphere of influence.