Russia now demands gas be purchased in Rubles, not the US dollar

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
British paper The Guardian reports Russia revenues off gas is skyrocketing.

What is the west doing wrong?

Hush mouth on my original question.

The revenue reporting is from the Russian government. How can you trust their numbers when all they do is lie?

How would their revenue be increased when less countries are buying from them?

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
so lavrov calls jews "like hitler" the real nazis, so now @Meta Reign has his marching orders and is calling zelenskyy a jew nazi and leader of child sex trafficking in eastern europe. his obsession with child sex trafficking already had projection vibes, but this is getting troubling now. you need to be investigated for real, some bad shyt is going on in your basement.
You dudes are truly crazy. This n!gga says I need to be investigated. Smfh.:gucci:

We are in upside down world for real.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Keep in mind that Ukraine is the leader in child sex trafficking for Eastern Europe.

When you read obvious opposition propaganda, what keeps you from recognizing it as obvious propaganda? What keeps you from doing the bare minimum to factcheck the obvious propaganda claim you just read?

First off, Ukraine is the poorest country in Europe, which increases the likelihood that human trafficking would be high as poorer communities are far more vulnerable to trafficking, both because people are more desperate and because enforcement systems are more rudimentary. But that means that Ukraine should be invaded by imperialists.....why?

Also, invading a country will make trafficking WORSE, not better.

And finally, there is zero evidence for the claim "Ukraine is the leader in child sex trafficking for Eastern Europe". I'm not aware of any index ranking child sex trafficking at all other than the "random claim Putin stans push on social media" index. But there are lots of indexes for human trafficking. And - surprise surprise - Belarus and Russia tend to rank worse in these indexes than Ukraine does.

2017's Worst Countries for Human Trafficking - The Borgen Project

1. Belarus
Belarusian trafficking victims mostly remain in Belarus or Russia. Criminals smuggle other victims to Poland, Turkey and various countries in Eurasia and the Middle East. Belarusian women seeking foreign employment in the adult entertainment and hotel industries often fall prey to sex traffickers.

A 2006 Belarusian presidential decree condemns mothers and fathers (who have had their parental rights revoked) to compulsory labor; the government retains 70 percent of their wages.

2. Central African Republic (CAR)
Most human trafficking victims in the Central African Republic (CAR) are citizens exploited within the country. Young women in urban centers are at great risk of being entered into the commercial sex trade. Traffickers coerce girls into marriages and force them into domestic servitude, sexual slavery and international sex trafficking.

The International Office of Migration has developed a community awareness campaign for at-risk communities and individuals to improve awareness of human trafficking. This program especially targets internally displaced people (IDPs), returnees and host populations in the Central African Republic (CAR).

3. China
China reemerges on this year’s worst countries for human trafficking list, slipping from Tier 2 to Tier 3 in the 2017 TIP Report. In China, traffickers subject men, women and children to forced labor and the sex trade. Traffickers target individuals with developmental disabilities as well as children whose parents have migrated to the cities and left them with relatives. There are also instances of the abduction of African and Asian men to work under state-sponsored forced labor conditions on fishing vessels.

4. Eritrea
Eritrea is no newcomer to the Tier 3 rating. Many Eritrean young women and girls travel to Gulf States, Israel, Sudan or South Sudan for domestic work but instead find themselves victims of sex trafficking rings. International criminal groups kidnap vulnerable Eritreans living in or near refugee camps, particularly in Sudan.

Members of these crime syndicates then transport their captives to Libya and detain them for ransom. Eritrean military and police officers often abet trafficking crimes along the Sudanese border, thus maintaining Eritrea’s status as one of the worst countries for human trafficking.

5. Iran
Iranian criminal organizations reportedly subject women and children to sex trafficking, not only inside Iran but also in the Iraqi Kurdistan Region (IKR), Afghanistan, Pakistan, United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Europe.

Traffickers target Iranian girls between the ages of 13 and 17 for trade abroad. Captors press the youngest girls into domestic service until their kidnappers deem them old enough for use in child sex trafficking.

6. North Korea
North Korea holds an estimated 80,000 to 120,000 prisoners in camps, many charged with no crime. Without medical care and food, the detainees often die, their bodies incinerated in furnaces and dumped in mass graves.

Government oppression prompts North Koreans to flee the country, making them vulnerable to human trafficking in destination countries. North Korea’s forced labor camps and the death penalty fuel trafficking in neighboring China. Ironically, captured refugees returned to North Korea to experience punitive action – labor camps or death.

7. Russia
Between 5 and 12 million migrants are working in Russia in conditions of slavery, in positions at garment factories, as public transport drivers, and in construction and agriculture. Russian officials facilitate the entry of migrants into the country for exploitation. Other officials receive bribes not to investigate human trafficking crimes. Overall, the government has not undertaken efforts to protect human trafficking victims.

8. Sudan
Sudanese law enforcement agents are often involved in, and profit from, child sex trafficking rings. Sudanese law prohibits the recruitment of children. However, youth remain vulnerable to recruitment and use as combatants by Sudanese non-governmental armed groups and militias.

Darfur is a favored route to Libya, as the porous border and lax security allow traffickers to operate with impunity across the region. Sudanese police and border patrol purportedly facilitate abductions of Eritrean nationals and permit the transport of potential victims across borders without intervention.

9. Syria
The circumstances in Syria have deteriorated throughout the ongoing civil war with sub-state armed groups of varying ideologies exerting control over vast geographic areas of the country’s territory.

In December 2014, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) released public guidelines on how to seize, forcibly hold, and sexually abuse female slaves. ISIS soldiers routinely subject women and girls from minority groups to forced marriage, domestic servitude, systematic rape and sexual violence.

ISIS requires Syrian girls to submit to virginity tests before selling them in “slave bazaars” and transferring them to various Syrian provinces and other countries for sexual slavery. Throughout 2016, displaced Syrians continued to utilize smugglers to provide illegal passage to Europe via the Mediterranean Sea, putting the Syrians at risk of being trafficked.

10. Venezuela
Among those trafficked out of Venezuela, 55 percent are adults, 26 percent are young girls and 19 percent are young boys. Lured by promises of high paying jobs, they instead are sent to countries in the Caribbean, where traffickers force them into the sex trade or domestic servitude.

Venezuela continuously ranks as one of the worst countries for human trafficking as they do little to prevent or punish trafficking. They have strict laws surrounding it, but the prosecution of the crime is rare. Since 2013, Venezuela has convicted only three people under human trafficking laws.

But you bum n!ggas want to suck Zelensky c*ck. . . The degenerate Jew Nazi.

Do you really believe that shyt or are you just shytposting for attention?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The revenue reporting is from the Russian government. How can you trust their numbers when all they do is lie?

Price has skyrocketed.

This is not an issue and isn't sustainable though.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
A Republican caping for Russia is upside down world to be honest
I'm no republican. I'm a conservative. And if by telling the truth I cape for Russia by default then so be it.

How is this about me btw? I just posted a video of Ukrainian soldiers kidnapping a man for what sounds like simply voicing his dissent against an obviously corrupt regime. . . But yall make it about me. Smh.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The AP is literally following around these soldiers as they kidnap citizens for dissent opinions.

Keep in mind, Ukraine has been bombing its own citizens for years. Keep in mind that Ukraine is the leader in child sex trafficking for Eastern Europe. Keep in mind that Ukraine literally supports Nazis.

But you bum n!ggas want to suck Zelensky c*ck. . . The degenerate Jew Nazi.

What a time.
:mjlol:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
You dudes are truly crazy. This n!gga says I need to be investigated. Smfh.:gucci:

We are in upside down world for real.
just like whenever i got a feeling about politicians who were obsessed with showing how anti-gay they were that you're like damn they must be a fakkit themselves trying to deflect. and then later they turned out to be ... FLAMING fakkitS. they were just projecting so that they would be unlikely suspects. q'anon was started by pedos on those chan sites to do just that. so with your obsession with just parroting nonsensical claims about who is a pedo has me thinking something is up with you. something dastardly, it just doesn't smell right.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

When the European Union countries purchase oil and gas from Russia it is known by everyone, are you doubting this? You think the EU stopped purchasing gas and oil from Russia? Lol

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
When the European Union countries purchase oil and gas from Russia it is known by everyone, are you doubting this? You think the EU stopped purchasing gas and oil from Russia? Lol
The implication is that EU is buying even more gas and oil from Russia if their net profit is increasing

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The implication is that EU is buying even more gas and oil from Russia if their net profit is increasing

Are you reading the western sources that provided you with?

"Russia has received about €62bn from exports of oil, gas and coal in the two months since the invasion began, according to an analysis of shipping movements and cargos by the Centre for Research on Energy and Clean Air.

For the EU, imports were about €44bn for the past two months, compared with about €140bn for the whole of last year, or roughly €12bn a month"