Russia now demands gas be purchased in Rubles, not the US dollar

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
You'd think after the Ghost of Kyiv and the Russian warship go fukk yourself nonsense propaganda campaigns people would at least give a little consideration to the propaganda thats in play. People on here legitimately believe Russia is the only country throwing out bullshyt propaganda right now. As if the US hasn't planned for this shyt for the last 70 years or something.

This is just smart dumb :russell: shyt

Newsflash: A lot of folk know both sides are chatting shyt to a point. But you want to suck Russia off on some "b-but both sides do it" :scust:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
You'd think after the Ghost of Kyiv and the Russian warship go fukk yourself nonsense propaganda campaigns people would at least give a little consideration to the propaganda thats in play. People on here legitimately believe Russia is the only country throwing out bullshyt propaganda right now. As if the US hasn't planned for this shyt for the last 70 years or something.

Yes, the thing that was debunked in less than a week, and the thing that actually happened? :ohhh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wtf are you talking about? You made a post hoo-rah'ing Western exceptionalism telling Putin to hold his own nuts so he went and did just that. No reasonable person thinks Europe owns Putin right now. They both hold major cards over each other. And when the EU sanctions Russia, why wouldn't he tell them to fukk off and play on his terms if they want his resources? Outside of mutual destruction this doesnt seem like anyones "winning".
Glad you agree :mjgrin: :umad:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Goes to show how the banking world tries to bully everyone. Imagine thinking it's completely unreasonable to pay a country for its product in its own currency

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
So in other words the elites who will not be affected by this at all, can make the decision that all Germans regardless of their own views on this issue should have to suffer with natural gas rationing for the sake of this war. Even though Germany voted an anti war “Left” coalition to avoid this exact scenario.

Hard to benefit with an anti-war coalition when the country does business for essential items with another war mongering country like Russia

Even though Germany killed more Russians last century than every other group combined.

Doesn’t excuse Russia invading another country to start a war.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
@Orbital-Fetus hey Russia research professional, quoting me in a thread I can’t respond in is very Putinesque

everyone sees the blood in the water.

@Broke Wave, Japan out here flexing on Putin talking about "You have a navy? :ohhh: You HAD a navy...:mjlol:"

Putin:
putinVLAD.jpg

speak on it here then.

:unimpressed:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
@Broke Wave, lol at you comparing my postings to Putin like moves.
you don't like how i move and you equate that with Putin.
so you don't like how Putin moves?
what is it? where's your head at?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
@Broke Wave, lol at you comparing my postings to Putin like moves.
you don't like how i move and you equate that with Putin.
so you don't like how Putin moves?
what is it? where's your head at?

That’s how YOU see his moves. You live in the MSNBC universe which is like the DC universe. The Ukrainians are winning holding off the undisciplined, rapist, poorly equipped Russian hordes. Nyet, they need more support and perhaps direct intervention and risk by NATO. Nyet, the Russians are so humiliated by the valiant Ukranian war effort that they may use Chemical weapons in order to win. Nyet, the Ukranians shouldn’t negotiate until they’re winning. Nyet, Their president Zelenskyy, a former actor who played president of Ukraine on a TV series called saviour of the nation, is now a war time leader akin in western minds to Churchill.