Russia now demands gas be purchased in Rubles, not the US dollar

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Imagine thinking you can unilaterally change the terms of a contract

:mjlol:

These Eastern types actually do though :mjlol:

I got asked to sign a new contract when I moved to China for a bit for my job - I legit just :stopitslime: until they shut the fukk up about it. Tried to tell me contracts work differently over there like I wasn't already employed :russ:

Just wild

Edit - This isn't big shyt compared to what's going on but.. They're moving strange, in general

Last edited:
Daps
You say that like they placed sanctions on a whim - like they didn't do any cost-benefit analysis. It's going to be a war of attrition on different levels and everyday people are gonna be hit hard all across Europe

They very obviously ain't analyze anything thoroughly for them to be whining about Russia throwing them and Europe into a recession

Last edited:

mykey

Superstar
Daps
The US government may be sitting on the sidelines rubbing their hands with glee, but whichever way you wanna look at this, Europe is fcuked big time.

1. Neither Qatar nor any other country has capacity to replace Russian gas supplies to Europe with LNG in the short to medium term.

2. Meanwhile, the Arabs are not picking up Biden's calls because they don't want to risk their oil bag for some geopolitical bullshyt they're not a part of.

3. Venezuela and Iran have told the West to go pound sand - you don't destabilise them for decades then go cap in hand when you're in trouble.

4. Meanwhile, the Russians are supplying gas directly to China via "Power of Siberia" pipeline. By 2030, "Power of Siberia II" will be complete and the European gas market will be totally irrelevant.

Energy hungry European countries-especially manufacturing giant Germany - are fcuked big time.

Power of Siberia 2 Pipeline Puts Ever More Pressure on Europe | Pipeline Technology Journal

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Are they just in or near Kyiv? It's a big country :mjlol:

And that weather is :scust: to be out in if you aren't geared up for it

Have you looked at a map? Kyiv is one of the most northern cities they have. You know, the further north you go, the colder it generally gets.

Since common sense isn't your forte, I'll just say you should open you mind a little bit more cuz you chose to go ham on a bullshyt claim that you're now trying your best to justify with more bullshyt. Idk why its so hard for you to admit that frostbite isn't some kind of epidemic happening in the Russian army and that the DoD may just be using propaganda to incite your emotions.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Have you looked at a map? Kyiv is one of the most northern cities they have. You know, the further north you go, the colder it generally gets.

Since common sense isn't your forte, I'll just say you should open you mind a little bit more cuz you chose to go ham on a bullshyt claim that you're now trying your best to justify with more bullshyt. Idk why its so hard for you to admit that frostbite isn't some kind of epidemic happening in the Russian army and that the DoD may just be using propaganda to incite your emotions.

You reply days later and it's this weak shyt :russell:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Yes, the thing that was debunked in less than a week, and the thing that actually happened? :ohhh:

The second thing was portrayed as some Spartan's 300 type of shyt where the vast underdog Ukraine with its 20 soldiers on Snake Island stood up to the big and mighty Russian navy and they all got gunned up on some kamikaze shyt. Except in reality Russia didn't slaughter any of them and just took them in as POWs.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Its the weekend breh. I'm not Nap.

Weak shyt = common sense

Got it.:hhh:

Imagine actually believing that propaganda. Not to say no one got frostbite, but to make it a "thing" when temps barely were below freezing and a whole population of people used to the cold :mjlol: idk breh

What point are you even trying to prove? You're now saying Kyiv is cold because it's further North - no shyt - but you said the frostbite claims were mostly propaganda :why:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
The second thing was portrayed as some Spartan's 300 type of shyt where the vast underdog Ukraine with its 20 soldiers on Snake Island stood up to the big and mighty Russian navy and they all got gunned up on some kamikaze shyt. Except in reality Russia didn't slaughter any of them and just took them in as POWs.

That's great. It makes the hundreds of civilians the Russian's bound, killed, and threw in mass graves feel better. The propaganda has surely been balanced :ohhh:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

Feb. 24 - Snake Island incident, Russia told to fukk off, island is attacked by Naval ship guns and combat aircraft

Feb. 25 - Ukraine claims there’s been no island communication and 13 border guards were killed

Feb. 26 - The State Border Guard Service of Ukraine says the guards might actually be alive and taken as prisoners, as per Russia’s claims

Feb. 28 - The Ukraine navy confirms the island guards were taken as prisoners

Bu..bu..but nonsense propaganda campaign :bryan: