Russia now demands gas be purchased in Rubles, not the US dollar

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Feb. 24 - Snake Island incident, Russia told to fukk off, island is attacked by Naval ship guns and combat aircraft

Feb. 25 - Ukraine claims there’s been no island communication and 13 border guards were killed

Feb. 26 - The State Border Guard Service of Ukraine says the guards might actually be alive and taken as prisoners, as per Russia’s claims

Feb. 28 - The Ukraine navy confirms the island guards were taken as prisoners

Bu..bu..but nonsense propaganda campaign :bryan:

Russia brehs still crying about shyt that happened three days into their humiliating invasion :mjcry:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Russia brehs still crying about shyt that happened three days into their humiliating invasion :mjcry:
honestly don't know why they are so caught up in their feelings about russia humiliating themselves when they fukking abandoned the country for the west. what's also embarrassing for russia, your citizens fleeing to the west because you ain't shyt. now if you're on some "the americans" shyt then i can respect that even though i'll have to snitch on you.

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Feb. 24 - Snake Island incident, Russia told to fukk off, island is attacked by Naval ship guns and combat aircraft

Feb. 25 - Ukraine claims there’s been no island communication and 13 border guards were killed

Feb. 26 - The State Border Guard Service of Ukraine says the guards might actually be alive and taken as prisoners, as per Russia’s claims

Feb. 28 - The Ukraine navy confirms the island guards were taken as prisoners

Bu..bu..but nonsense propaganda campaign :bryan:

I'm not sure if we're in bizarro world but you literally proved my point.

The media riled everyone up saying they were slaughtered.

Then Russia released video proving that propaganda was nonsense and the guards were alive and taken prisoner.

Then Ukraine had to fall back with their Spartan claims and now and only now did the West believe it was nonsense.

The impact of them "dying" already did its job. Thanks for playing.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
What point are you even trying to prove? You're now saying Kyiv is cold because it's further North - no shyt - but you said the frostbite claims were mostly propaganda :why:

You're going off the deep end. You should go and re-read the claims you made and how atrocious they are to the concept of logic. I did say they are mostly propaganda. I'm STILL saying that. I provided you temperature records for Kyiv for the entire month of March, a time where you claim Russian's suffered massive bouts of frostbite. You have zero sources or evidence besides a DoD report. I have logic and temperature charts proving there was very little chance there was mass bouts of frostbite destroying the Russian army. So like I originally stated, its propaganda and its nonsense.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I am providing you with legitimate western media sources like the Bloomberg, and the BBC.

Do you have any news that counter that? Please share with us.

Bloomberg is financially invested in this and will print whatever the Russians say to act like yeah that’s what we’ve been told. If that were true then why all those counter measures ? Come on man

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Bloomberg is financially invested in this and will print whatever the Russians say to act like yeah that’s what we’ve been told. If that were true then why all those counter measures ? Come on man

Counter what they said then. Why do you think what they published is untrue? With respect to the Ruble bouncing back to pre-war levels, with respect to Russia gas and oil revenues...you dispute western media on this, please tell us why.