Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I swear brehs on the coli hate a square black athlete.

You know these nikkas they type..."Sheeeit if that was me, I'd have mad bytches, in the back of my pool in a stretch limo, I'd be swangin lane to lane, just not giving a fukk, buying out the bar, slapping hoes with bands and shyt."

knowing damn well, they are fiscally responsible teetoatlers, who wouldn't hit a blunt of loud or do a line, if they boss passed it to them and said it would be ok for them too. Type of nikkas scared to be seen eating McDonalds and shyt.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
You simple fukks better step up your hating quotient, and creativity metrics by the time the NBA starts. This thread is Macabi Tel Aviv 2nd squad status.

Wouldn't even give most of you a practice squad spot to see if you develop.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
He's a Russian spy and i don't need to have proof. but if i stop posting you'll know somebody got me.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I never got the fascination with who was or wasn't corny in coli dude's opinions. Y'all don't know these athletes. Y'all aren't friends. These cats are not fukking up your chances of getting p*ssy in the club by being that one awkward friend in the group that has no game. Where does this obsession come from?:dahell: I'm assuming y'all watch sports for the athleticism, strategy and overall enjoyment. So how does what these nikkas say in interviews or what gets written about by them/their image affect your view of them? That's why whenever I see a dude obsess over how corny another man is it always comes off Michael Sam-ish to me. Only chicks give that much of a fukk about a guys charisma/mannerisms when he's not actually interacting with them.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know these nikkas they type..."Sheeeit if that was me, I'd have mad bytches, in the back of my pool in a stretch limo, I'd be swangin lane to lane, just not giving a fukk, buying out the bar, slapping hoes with bands and shyt."

knowing damn well, they are fiscally responsible teetoatlers, who wouldn't hit a blunt of loud or do a line, if they boss passed it to them and said it would be ok for them too. Type of nikkas scared to be seen eating McDonalds and shyt.

:mjlol:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
More young black men need to be like Russell Wilson seriously

I only wish he played for a Chicago or a Detroit (as opposed to Seattle) so he can have some real influence on a black community in America
He doesn't act like ignorant ass guys chief keef. Russell Wilson just shows you what a 2 parent household can produce.

Most these nikkas are jealous. IF We the black community had more RS than CK will further ahead in this country.
Ignorance is respected by OP and other fukkboys here.

Not me.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
This IS Russy. Y'all get used to it. :salute: to the youngin' ...

And when he does shyt on the establishment, it's so, so ... :banderas: ... devoid of pomp and circumstance... it's just well executed, quiet and etherous. Ask Tom O'Brien. :mjpls: