Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

Daps
Reppin
los angeles
Calling a spade a spade is taking it to the extreme? Cam was criticized for being corny/fake/contrived just for smiling during pre-draft workouts, whats the big deal about calling this dude out when he's obviously going extra hard with the PR bullshyt. Yall too sensitive.

:mjlol: And this is what this thread is all about.

I've said numerous times that russ is a very good qb, but I admit I was feeling some type of way when collinsworth said he was elite and mentioned him and mj in the same sentence.

Drive me crazy that these analyst will shyt on my nikka cam, but will hype Russ and Luck.
by @thacole

Nikkas dont like russ cuz cam dont get media love :wow:
- @dem bath salts

You nikkas are so damn fickle. Your love/hate for a guy is contingent on whether or not cacs/media like him or not. :pachaha: Hopefully Russ keeps doing him and doesn't kowtow to nikkas insatiable need to hate.

tumblr_lthrf2YcE71r4ghkoo1_250.gif

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
Did breh just say "Go Hawks" during his postgame interview? :what: Dude you're in the NFL, not varsity blues. I'm getting sick of this extra perfect ass nikka. Somebody needs to make a Corporate Russell Wilson alias.
I'm saying GO HAWKS if they paying me like that too. plus ain't nobody in the organization shytting on him AND they winning.

shyt, go hawks:ohhh::salute:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Support Uncle Toms, brehs. Oh I forget. 90% of ya'll ain't black and/or are uncle toms too. :heh:

safe_image.php
Man, dude came of age with those dudes... He GREW UP with them :laugh:

Would you just stop hanging out with your friends just because a certain group of people says is isn't right?

Hey is a human and everyone's experience and situation is different. Besides, those dudes look like they idolize Russ :laugh:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hes still following the cliche perfect athlete "good guy" script.........social media killed that, he might aswell be real

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
thank God he not Dez quarterback he too green. Dez be done stole him
y'all bum ass team need to worry about stealing a playoff win instead of worrying about what a known oreo super bowl winning qb is going :camby:

let that young man cook, he can't help that he grew up around a bunch of cacs, fukk is he supposed to do abandon all of his childhood buddies and go get him some friends from the hood :what: