Russell Wilson is a cornball breh

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Did breh just say "Go Hawks" during his postgame interview? :what: Dude you're in the NFL, not varsity blues. I'm getting sick of this extra perfect ass nikka. Somebody needs to make a Corporate Russell Wilson alias.

Everybody cant be on tv like "Oak Cliff, thats my hood"
:birdman:
and then proceed to put it in their face so that they can get it understood. :troll:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
i've seen him say it after big games and in college, so this is basically an every game thing? where the hell did they make this nikka? i dont like him man it comes off too fake. just relax and be yourself herb.

I think that's really him, breh. His middle name is Carrington. lol

I aint mad at him.

Seemes like a good dude

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
i've seen him say it after big games and in college, so this is basically an every game thing? where the hell did they make this nikka? i dont like him man it comes off too fake. just relax and be yourself herb.
You seen his friends? Dude has 6 close friends, which are all white as fukk and an ex wife who is white as fukk. I think he really doesn't know his race. Was he raised like that? :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
is there no in between? :what: why do you coli nikkas always take it to the extreme to make your point? :what:

You just said dude can't be real(meaning actually that way) and you talking about extremes to make a point. cmon man. Just cause everyone you know out on work release don't mean regular ass, square dudes don't exist.