Russell Wilson Gets Released

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Because not only did Teddy only play 9 games and started 5 in 2019, he has never thrown for 20 TDs in any of his seasons as a full time starter as a 2010s QB :mjlol:
If 2019 Teddy played 17 games he woulda 20 touchdowns.

They are basically the same player. Game managers who hand off and are asked to make a handful of big throws a game.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What they gotta be jealous of? Especially Beastmode. If his Broncos teammates come with similar sentiments, are they jealous too?

Only thing i’ve ever heard them say about Russ was that he was a bit arrogant (as ALL Superstar athletes tend to be) and that he wasn’t going out of his way to make friends off the field. I don’t see whats so “crazy” about that honestly. Oh boo hoo he wouldn’t give Richard Sherman his phone number. Who gives a fukk?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
If 2019 Teddy played 17 games he woulda 20 touchdowns.

They are basically the same player. Game managers who hand off and are asked to make a handful of big throws a game.
There was no 17 games in 2019. He had exactly one touchdown per game which whould be 16

You're talking just to talk. '23 Russ >>> '19 Teddy.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
He still had a job because he was capable of carrying Seattle post LOB. The Denver era hasn't been a beacon of consistency for Russ.

Again this being a stretch doesn't make it impossible, especially at 35 going on 36.

I was talking about Wentz.

You say nobody likes him but he still has a job despite him being injury prone and wildly inconsistent.

In general I just think ppl are underestimating how difficult it is to fill that position with someone who can atleast be efficient, not turn the ball over and give you a chance to win every week. Russel Wilson's are not growing on trees like that.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yes every penny. Whatever another team pays him will be deducted from what the Broncos owe, so he'll get around a 1 million dollar deal. Its pretty much the Broncos paying him to play for another team for the next 2 years.

The Falcons need to sign him. You cant pass up a deal like that.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I was talking about Wentz.

You say nobody likes him but he still has a job despite him being injury prone and wildly inconsistent.

In general I just think ppl are underestimating how difficult it is to fill that position with someone who can atleast be efficient, not turn the ball over and give you a chance to win every week. Russel Wilson's are not growing on trees like that.
:comeon: he was signed halfway through the season and made 1 start to cover a thin QB room. At the age of 30.