Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Exactly, And he just got signed again despite making only 1 start. These teams don't care how "unlikeable" he is, he always finds a home.

Why? Because maddd teams have a thin QB room. That's the point I'm trying to make.
Ain't no exactly with being signed halfway through the season to start. One game does not imply that he was some sought after quarterback. You're being willfully obtuse at this point

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I never thought he was that good to begin with. I will never understand what Denver thought they were getting. He was always good from September to the middle of November and then he'd fall off. Same with Kyler Murray in AZ. But 120 million dollars in two yrs is his biggest and best move ever. Denver :umad:, lol

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:lolbron:That would be such a slap in Paytons face if Russ went to NO and had success

Not happening, because Stinky specifically wanted Derek fukkin CAC to be QB here :snoop:

Hell, he was the one who drafted his mid ass to begin with in Oakland. :jordanfacepalm:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Ain't no exactly with being signed halfway through the season to start. One game does not imply that he was some sought after quarterback. You're being willfully obtuse at this point

When did I say he was some "sought after QB"? You seem confused breh :dwillhuh: this is what happens when you argue with like 3 ppl at once lol.

YOU said they "damn near ran Wentz out of the league" because nobody liked him. And that the same thing could happen to Russ.

I'm saying that didn't happen to Wentz. He got signed coming off of injuries and inconsistent play, and just got signed AGAIN like 2 months ago, despite playing one game. Because there's a market for QBs whether you believe it or not.

This all started with me responding to a poster who thought no one would sign Russ. To which you responded, providing Wentz as an example as to how his likeability or lacktherof could hurt his chances. I don't think Wentz was a good example at all, in fact it proves my point imo.

Nobody is being "willfully obtuse" idk why u can't just accept simple disagreement.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Let this be a lesson to other QBs in asking for more money at signing as teams will bench you to prevent you from getting injured making the guaranteed for injury less powerful.

Russ should have held their feet to the fire and got more leverage and security than he did
He’s going to make 124 million for two years of play. He won

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When did I say he was some "sought after QB"? You seem confused breh :dwillhuh: this is what happens when you argue with like 3 ppl at once lol.

YOU said they "damn near ran Wentz out of the league" because nobody liked him. And that the same thing could happen to Russ.

I'm saying that didn't happen to Wentz. He got signed coming off of injuries and inconsistent play, and just got signed AGAIN like 2 months ago, despite playing one game. Because there's a market for QBs whether you believe it or not.

This all started with me responding to a poster who thought no one would sign Russ. To which you responded, providing Wentz as an example as to how his likeability or lacktherof could hurt his chances. I don't think Wentz was a good example at all, in fact it proves my point imo.

Nobody is being "willfully obtuse" idk why u can't just accept simple disagreement.
I'm not confused about anything. Being signed for half a season and starting 1 game is a razor thin margin that could've went to Flacco, Simien (sp), or any other QB sitting on the couch in November, and holds a different connotation to the broad statement of "he had a job" as if teams were checking for him.

You are absolutely being wilfully obtuse. Or maybe disingenuous is the right word.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm not confused about anything. Being signed for half a season and starting 1 game is a razor thin margin that could've went to Flacco, Simien (sp), or any other QB sitting on the couch in November, and holds a different connotation to the broad statement of "he had a job" as if teams were checking for him.

You are absolutely being wilfully obtuse. Or maybe disingenuous is the right word.

:huh: I literally quoted you. Word for word.

I'm not gonna hold u I don't even know wtf you are arguing at this point.

Nobody said anyone was "Checking" for mid azz Carson fxcking Wentz. No one. You made that up all by yourself breh.

He was not "run out of the league for being unlikeable". He saw his opportunities decrease because he can't stay on the field and he turns the ball over too much. And Despite that he's still able to find work. So comparing him to Russel Wilson is-- silly. Anyone Implying that his career is over because LOB allegedly didn't fxck with him (not u) -- Is silly. It's the NFL and QBs don't grow on trees.

Agree, disagree, I don't care at this point please have a nice day.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:huh: I literally quoted you. Word for word.

I'm not gonna hold u I don't even know wtf you are arguing at this point.

Nobody said anyone was "Checking" for mid azz Carson fxcking Wentz. No one. You made that up all by yourself breh.

He was not "run out of the league for being unlikeable". He saw his opportunities decrease because he can't stay on the field and he turns the ball over too much. And Despite that he's still able to find work. So comparing him to Russel Wilson is-- silly. Anyone Implying that his career is over because LOB allegedly didn't fxck with him (not u) -- Is silly. It's the NFL and QBs don't grow on trees.

Agree, disagree, I don't care at this point please have a nice day.
What you quoted word for word is irrelevant. You made a disingenuous point using someone who had a half season contract and started one game.

Remain rock headed and silly.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I highly doubt Russell Wilson will ever play in the NFL again.

He’s not a locker room guy. Which means he’s not a leader.

Add in the fact that he’s declined physically, and I don’t see any team or any situation where he adds value.
If Joe Flacco found his way back in the league then Russ deserves to be in the league

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Only thing i’ve ever heard them say about Russ was that he was a bit arrogant (as ALL Superstar athletes tend to be) and that he wasn’t going out of his way to make friends off the field. I don’t see whats so “crazy” about that honestly. Oh boo hoo he wouldn’t give Richard Sherman his phone number. Who gives a fukk?
I guess man lol. But would he be as standoffish if he was in the mlb? :mjpls:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They pay him 40mill and are happy to do so because he isn't around anymore. Dude seems unlikeable and didn't play well enough to remain around and be an a$$hole. They have taken a big hit on their cap but that shows how little they want him around

they made him that deal...:lolbron: its not his fault...

I'd just retire if I was him at this point got 40M ontop of the money he already has...:wow: sheeit... fukk trying to cripple myself getting another ring....

Daps
they made him that deal...:lolbron: its not his fault...

I'd just retire if I was him at this point got 40M ontop of the money he already has...:wow: sheeit... fukk trying to cripple myself getting another ring....

This. Nobody looking at him as a starter so he may be riding the bench hoping for an injury so he can start or he can call it a day and find something else to do.