Russell Wilson Gets Released

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I am no capologist but would've have made more sense to wait until June or better yet try to structure the offense around Russell Wilson's strengths?

Or maybe get some better offensive linemen.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are still lame for resenting their QB (Black Brock Purdy). No other ATG defenses felt such enmity towards their QB. The LOB surrendered a 10 pt lead with about 8 minutes to go. No one ever discusses that.

Fixed :yeshrug:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Will someone answer me this... will the broncos pay him the remainder of the contract?!?!:dwillhuh: i dont understand...
Yes every penny. Whatever another team pays him will be deducted from what the Broncos owe, so he'll get around a 1 million dollar deal. Its pretty much the Broncos paying him to play for another team for the next 2 years.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I am no capologist but would've have made more sense to wait until June or better yet try to structure the offense around Russell Wilson's strengths?

Or maybe get some better offensive linemen.
Nobody worth gunning for would be available in June, it's unlikely to accomplish what you're saying strictly in trades.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yes every penny. Whatever another team pays him will be deducted from what the Broncos owe, so he'll get around a 1 million dollar deal. Its pretty much the Broncos paying him to play for another team for the next 2 years.

That's good...:ehh:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'll take him New England. But PIT/ATL/Vegas are more likely. Washington a darkhorse.

Still in love with Jones

Too far.
Why is it to far?

He’s a game manager at this point. Nothing wrong with that, he just was making way too much money to justify that

Daps
Will someone answer me this... will the broncos pay him the remainder of the contract?!?!:dwillhuh: i dont understand...

They pay him 40mill and are happy to do so because he isn't around anymore. Dude seems unlikeable and didn't play well enough to remain around and be an a$$hole. They have taken a big hit on their cap but that shows how little they want him around

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Why is it to far?

He’s a game manager at this point. Nothing wrong with that, he just was making way too much money to justify that
Because not only did Teddy only play 9 games and started 5 in 2019, he has never thrown for 20 TDs in any of his seasons as a full time starter as a 2010s QB :mjlol: