Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

man I know I’m a homer for the Niners but Gotdamn :russ::russ:

He's probably the most underrated player on the defense along with Greenlaw. A lot of teams put their dangerous ass WRs in the slot nowadays. I don't think he'll get a pro bowl simply because of name recognition game, but he's been playing on pro bowl level as a slot corner :manny:

Also dude led the defense and all CBS with four forced fumbles, being a slot corner. People were just talking about Tillman forcing all the fumbles for the Bears so...

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's probably the most underrated player on the defense along with Greenlaw. A lot of teams put their dangerous ass WRs in the slot nowadays. I don't think he'll get a pro bowl simply because of name recognition game, but he's been playing on pro bowl level as a slot corner :manny:

Also dude led the defense and all CBS with four forced fumbles, being a slot corner. People were just talking about Tillman forcing all the fumbles for the Bears so...

Yeah no other CB forced more fumbles than K’Waun last year. And he’s a beast in run support too

There’s not too many slot CBs better than he is

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
How the fukk they say this over E Man? :mjtf: I ain't seen shyt from Williams that says pro bowl:mjlol:

K'Waun is maybe one of the most underrated corners in football, he's among the games best tacklers at the position and you never really see him get 'beat'. He just played most of his career on teams with very good/elite talent on the roster above him.

I do agree about Mosely but you know what it's nice to have some slept on guys that what makes championships.

Last edited: