Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

khross415

All Star
Daps
How many games do you guys actually think Deebo plays this year? Maybe the final 4 of the season

the dr told deebo it was clean if none of thay dumb shyt happens like with trent taylor he should be on track to play week 3.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the dr told deebo it was clean if none of thay dumb shyt happens like with trent taylor he should be on track to play week 3.
Doesn’t matter if it’s clean, it’s about the blood flow during the healing process

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Put some respec on my boy Keenan Allen name :birdman:

Even tho I thought he wasn't gonna be shyt in the league :pachaha:

Also juju is solid :manny:
I already silenced you the last time about this. You still ain't put up all the superstar PAC 12 players in the last five to ten years vs my bust list.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Doesn’t matter if it’s clean, it’s about the blood flow during the healing process
There hasn't been one player come back quick from a broken foot. shyt is a tricky injury. In some cases it ends careers. I think Trent's career is over. I definitely don't think Sonny Michel will be back quick or Deebo.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I already silenced you the last time about this. You still ain't put up all the superstar PAC 12 players in the last five to ten years vs my bust list.
:what:

I was talkin about my fellow alumnus keenan allen not getting enough respect even tho he made the pro bowl last 3 years. has nothing to do with your bust list or anything. if u think keenan allen is a bum, check your head.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There hasn't been one player come back quick from a broken foot. shyt is a tricky injury. In some cases it ends careers. I think Trent's career is over. I definitely don't think Sonny Michel will be back quick or Deebo.

Let’s not speak evil on this young man:whoa:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:what:

I was talkin about my fellow alumnus keenan allen not getting enough respect even tho he made the pro bowl last 3 years. has nothing to do with your bust list or anything. if u think keenan allen is a bum, check your head.
I've been telling you to check your head about PAC 12 players overall for the longest. You sure you ain't the one that needs your head checked:usure:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I've been telling you to check your head about PAC 12 players overall for the longest. You sure you ain't the one that needs your head checked:usure:
Is Keenan Allen a bum? He has the same amount of pro bowls Desean has in 5 less years played. And he's had AB, Nuk and AJ Green in his conference. That's all I fukking said.

Again, check your head. Each time someone says pac-12 you see some red cloth you feel like you need to comment on.

All I said is to put some respec on Keenan Allen name.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
To be honest there is no need to rush Deebo back, our pieces are so young for the most part the additional experience someone else could get is invaluable.

That’s how I feel too.... if we have the luxury of letting him get completely healthy and many of these other guys are getting their reps and experience I’m cool

I’d love Deebo being ready day one.

But certain returning guys needs to get they Reps in for this year so we can see what’s really happening going forward.

Hurd
Pettis
Taylor needs as much field time and experience they can get