Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Is Keenan Allen a bum? He has the same amount of pro bowls Desean has in 5 less years played. And he's had AB, Nuk and AJ Green in his conference. That's all I fukking said.

Again, check your head. Each time someone says pac-12 you see some red cloth you feel like you need to comment on.

All I said is to put some respec on Keenan Allen name.

You are the main one hyping up the PAC 12 like they are the SEC or something. Soon as I say something about them, you got some direct or indirect comment towards what I said. :gucci: fukk bum ass Cal and the Pac 12:mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
To be honest there is no need to rush Deebo back, our pieces are so young for the most part the additional experience someone else could get is invaluable.
That would be the worse thing to do is to rush him back. To get re-injured. :picard: That would truly fukking suck. Kyle would use his nepotism to get a low rate WR he had in the past like he did by getting Benjamin if there were anymore injuries.:francis:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
You are the main one hyping up the PAC 12 like they are the SEC or something. Soon as I say something about them, you got some direct or indirect comment towards what I said. :gucci: fukk bum ass Cal and the Pac 12:mjlol:
:mjlol: Im not hyping up anything, you wont find me in this thread ever saying anything great about pac 12

Im talking about football and players, youre the one who's insecure as fukk and want to talk shyt about some college conferences, I dont stan college conferences :mjlol:

yeah I went to Cal and Keenan Allen is a fukking beast of a WR. I wasnt even speaking to you, I was talking to @South Paw
you came and started talking dumb shyt to me :camby:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ok I’m gonna step in right here

@yseJ and @jwonder

Come on brehs..... we don’t shyt on the each other. We shyt on @South Paw and the other NFC West clowns:ufdup:

Let’s get that unity back together brehs:win:

When I say “Bang Bang”

Y’all say “Niner Gang”

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

@yseJ and @jwonder

Come on brehs..... we don’t shyt on the each other. We shyt on @South Paw and the other NFC West clowns:ufdup:

When I say “Bang Bang”

Y’all say “Niner Gang”
99a6ad7940e03b9e20af3dd6f956fc6b088f46a4.gif

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

@yseJ and @jwonder

When I say “Bang Bang”

Y’all say “Niner Gang”
no beef with @jwonder from my side :hubie:

pac-12 is inferior to other conferences, I have no issues with saying that either

but he better not go at my brehs arod marshawn desean keenan cam jordan alex mack and all other fine men :dame: who made it from my school :ufdup:

khross415

All Star
Daps
no beef with @jwonder from my side :hubie:

pac-12 is inferior to other conferences, I have no issues with saying that either

but he better not go at my brehs arod marshawn desean keenan cam jordan alex mack and all other fine men :dame: who made it from my school :ufdup:

:yeshrug: i just always felt bruh thought that Pac-12 shyt was gonna get under people skin , and thats why he kept runnin wit it.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

@yseJ and @jwonder

When I say “Bang Bang”

Y’all say “Niner Gang”
No beef. :hubie: I just like to shyt on the PAC 12. :mjlol: But I am pulling for ASU and AZ because they got black HC's. :mjgrin:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:yeshrug: i just always felt bruh thought that Pac-12 shyt was gonna get under people skin , and thats why he kept runnin wit it.
And I honestly think you can't stay off my dikk. Put you in your place and you still popping off looking for attention. fukk outta here 2012 Niner badwagon fan. You wasn't nowhere to be found on this board till they got good again. :camby:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:mjlol: Im not hyping up anything, you wont find me in this thread ever saying anything great about pac 12

Im talking about football and players, youre the one who's insecure as fukk and want to talk shyt about some college conferences, I dont stan college conferences :mjlol:

yeah I went to Cal and Keenan Allen is a fukking beast of a WR. I wasnt even speaking to you, I was talking to @South Paw
you came and started talking dumb shyt to me :camby:
@Bryan Danielson Plus this is the internet. He wouldn't talk so hard in person. :mjlol:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
No beef. :hubie: I just like to shyt on the PAC 12.
And I honestly think you can't stay off my dikk. Put you in your place and you still popping off looking for attention. fukk outta here 2012 Niner badwagon fan. You wasn't nowhere to be found on this board till they got good again. :camby:
these posts back to back :dead:

khross415

All Star
Daps

my nikka im literally from the Point , born in 84 how you gonna tell a city nikka he a bandwagoner. :mjlol: it aint even worth no internet back n forth bruh you clearly got me mixed up wit someone else but do you

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
man fukk all this bickering shyt, what are we doing about corners after next season ?

I feel like kwaun is getting an extension, sherm is likely walking :francis: and eman gets tendered
prolly drafting a corner early too

khross415

All Star
Daps
man fukk all this bickering shyt, what are we doing about corners after next season ?

I feel like kwaun is getting an extension, sherm is likely walking :francis: and eman gets tendered

Kwaun definitely , i think we gonna end up coming off hella contracts next year so im sure they will will try to work some shyt out with Sherman

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That’s why the next draft is for