Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ok @South Paw

giphy.gif

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they sayin Kittle getting 13 per :ehh: at that price lock him up zero questions asked :blessed:

Kittle was never getting 20 a year Those numbers were floated out there when his agent was on a media tour, but Kittle has little to no leverage to get an extension that high. I think he’ll end up getting somewhere between 13-15 a year

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of little to no leverage...

It’ll be interesting to see whether or not Mostert gets an extension

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Speaking of little to no leverage...

It’ll be interesting to see whether or not Mostert gets an extension

I think what may happen is that he gets a shorter contract with half that money as guaranteed with more in potential incentives, otherwise they will tell him that he's been on 5 NFL teams in his career and had SF not signed him he could just as easily be out the league. Not that I don't think Mostert shouldn't ask but it's tough especially when we have such a large committee of runningbacks on the squad.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Still taking some notes on the roster but the annual 2020 team overview will be coming up in the next couple of days. Starting at QB. For those who are new, I will be grading our players on an A to F scale based on performance, potential and overall grade. The overall grade isn't an average of the two but a picture based on what the players means to the team vs the rest of the league and what the player could do moving forward. As always feel free to agree, disagree, etc.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Still taking some notes on the roster but the annual 2020 team overview will be coming up in the next couple of days. Starting at QB. For those who are new, I will be grading our players on an A to F scale based on performance, potential and overall grade. The overall grade isn't an average of the two but a picture based on what the players means to the team vs the rest of the league and what the player could do moving forward. As always feel free to agree, disagree, etc.

I been waiting that..... followed by hopefully mid Aug my annual record prediction:wow:

Can’t wait to see how close I get. I think last season I predicted 11-5