Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
You can't trade both DeFo and Kittle in the same off-season. Whole I agree with @jwonder that a TE rarely made a difference on a team going to the Superbowl or not, you can't trade 2 of your top 5 players in the same off-season and not have it negatively impact your locker room and team morale.

As a side note, the only TE in recent memory I can think of that changed a teams dynamic is Tony Gonzales going to the Falcons. They became a different team when he came aboard.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't trade both DeFo and Kittle in the same off-season. Whole I agree with @jwonder that a TE rarely made a difference on a team going to the Superbowl or not, you can't trade 2 of your top 5 players in the same off-season and not have it negatively impact your locker room and team morale.

As a side note, the only TE in recent memory I can think of that changed a teams dynamic is Tony Gonzales going to the Falcons. They became a different team when he came aboard.
Gronk had a pretty big impact on those patriot teams. Having a great te is even more important in today’s game

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Well Buckner should have NEVER been traded period end of story. But I do agree it will leave a mark in the locker room if you trade 2 top players, but the situation will call for it if Kittle sticks to the 18 mil per year contract. That would be an ass hole thing to do in trading your best DL lineman who was hurt only one game; because he wanted that type of money. But you keep Kittle at that price whose had multiple injuries. It has a hint of a lil :mjpls: in it.