Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Kittle is untradeable as far as I'm concerned. I think even Kittle for Adams straight up is a poor value, imo.
Considering that a TE has never derailed an offense, I'll have to disagree. To be clear, I think Kittle is a beast. Best TE in the NFL. But if he really wants 18-20 mil. The 49ers would be a god damn fool for doing that. A superstar DB outweighs a superstar TE IMO.

The extremely sad part is the 49ers could have already had Jamal if they didn't pick sorry ass Solomon Thomas. That 2017 draft was ass on rye bread. I think only like 2 players from that draft panned out. :scust:

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Considering that a TE has never derailed an offense, I'll have to disagree. To be clear, I think Kittle is a beast. Best TE in the NFL. But if he really wants 18-20 mil. The 49ers would be a god damn fool for doing that. A superstar DB outweighs a superstar TE IMO.

Dude is the best tight end in the league. Our offense takes a huge hit when he's not on the field. We don't run or pass as well when Kittle is off the field.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Dude is the best tight end in the league. Our offense takes a huge hit when he's not on the field. We don't run or pass as well when Kittle is off the field.
Upgrade the WR corps and that won't be an issue. That's the reason why Kittle has so many receptions, because the WR corps have been shyt ever since he got here. So it's not surprising he has done so well. Kyle's offense made Kittle. You never heard of dude in college, because all he did was block mostly in college.

Last year they upgraded by Sanders and when Deebo got in full stride it got even better. Add Hurd now and you'll see a major difference. Jennings can be a sleeper also. Niners can also do one year deals on Antonio Brown and Dez if they needed to also.

One thing people are forgetting is Kittle style of play. It's very physically and he looks for the contact. Which means injuries. How long can he do this without have a season ending injury?

Bottom line I'm taking a game changing DB over a TE any day. :yeshrug:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Upgrade the WR corps and that won't be an issue. That's the reason why Kittle has so many receptions, because the WR corps have been shyt ever since he got here. So it's not surprising he has done so well. Kyle's offense made Kittle. You never heard of dude in college, because all he did was block mostly in college.

Last year they upgraded by Sanders and when Deebo got in full stride it got even better. Add Hurd now and you'll see a major difference. Jennings can be a sleeper also. Niners can also do one year deals on Antonio Brown and Dez if they needed to also.

One thing people are forgetting is Kittle style of play. It's very physically and he looks for the contact. Which means injuries. How long can he do this without have a season ending injury?

Bottom line I'm taking a game changing DB over a TE any day. :yeshrug:

You are severely undervaluing what Kittle brings to the field not even taking into account what he brings to a lockerroom. Fact of the matter is Jamal Adams at his best will not make the difference George Kittle has made.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You are severely undervaluing what Kittle brings to the field not even taking into account what he brings to a lockerroom. Fact of the matter is Jamal Adams at his best will not make the difference George Kittle has made.
Please name one team that seriously fell off because they lost their star TE? Taking Kittle for 18 million or up is saying Defo wasn't the heart and soul of the D line.

Did ya'll forget about his torn labrum? :what: Dude has already had calf, groin and knee injuries. You really think it's going to stop? You remember Marion Barber? That physical style shortened his career.

Last edited: