Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I didn't realize this Jamal Adams to the 49ers was a real thing. TBH for as talented as he is, I think his abrasive personality won't mesh with a team first type of locker room.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

yea it ain’t happening

Kittle could be gone from a trade. Trent Williams from what I read the Niners are using him as a 1 year rental. Don't think they re-sign Sherman.

So really from this list I could only see the Niners really pushing to have Kittle, Kyle and Moseley. The rest wouldn't be coming back anyway.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
this list is stupid because it combines RFAs and UFAs

Moseley is RFA, he not goin anywhere
I dont see them not re-signing Kittle, although if there are multiple 1st rounders he could be traded
Imo if Trent stays healthy, they will extend him. He will likely also take some discount to play for Kyle
Kwaun because of the scheme they will also make big priority. This defense loves to have a designated slot guy

Sherm is prolly gone, he playin for peanuts right now and we cant afford his real price. Best risk-free signing in years.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I didn't realize this Jamal Adams to the 49ers was a real thing. TBH for as talented as he is, I think his abrasive personality won't mesh with a team first type of locker room.

You would have this personality too if you played for the Jets. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
full

Why-Jerry-Jeudy-is-perfect-for-the-49ers-with-the-No.-13-pick-in-the-2020-NFL-Draft.jpg
:wow::damn:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kittle could be gone from a trade. Trent Williams from what I read the Niners are using him as a 1 year rental. Don't think they re-sign Sherman.

So really from this list I could only see the Niners really pushing to have Kittle, Kyle and Moseley. The rest wouldn't be coming back anyway.
Trent will be resigned, he’s an franchise player protecting your qbs blindside

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Trent will be resigned, he’s an franchise player protecting your qbs blindside
Trust me. IMO I think Trent should be more priority than Kittle.:hubie: He's the best O lineman since Larry Allen. But I don't know how it is possible, if they re-sign Kittle to a big contract.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trust me. IMO I think Trent should be more priority than Kittle.:hubie: He's the best O lineman since Larry Allen. But I don't know how it is possible, if they re-sign Kittle to a big contract.
I expect both to be resigned, prag will do his thing as always. Guys like Sherman and probably ford won’t be here after next season

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I remember a shanny quote in here saying you need talent on defense and you can scheme offense. So it seems trading for Jamal Adams and letting Kittle go fits with that line of thinking :ohhh:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember a shanny quote in here saying you need talent on defense and you can scheme offense. So it seems trading for Jamal Adams and letting Kittle go fits with that line of thinking :ohhh:
:ufdup:

I always quote that from Bill Walsh