Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Injuries are like Thanos, breh. They’re inevitable

But this does give the other WRs a chance to step up tho
tenor.gif

Last edited:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
:yeshrug:

I still stand by what I said earlier that all of the plays Deebo was running we're originally intended for Hurd. I think he comes in and fills that role with no problem.

I doubt the season starts on 9/10 though, so Deebo will have plenty of time to heal up and be back.

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA

I still stand by what I said earlier that all of the plays Deebo was running we're originally intended for Hurd. I think he comes in and fills that role with no problem.

I doubt the season starts on 9/10 though, so Deebo will have plenty of time to heal up and be back.
I see Aiyuk getting those plays as well. This hurts because it’s gonna slow down his development. He has the skills to be a true number 1

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That second starting spot opposite Bourne is gonna come down to Hurd and Aiyuk imo. Barring injuries, I think those are gonna be our top 3 WRs until Deebo gets back

And I know Deebo said he’ll be back in 10 weeks but I wouldn’t rush him back. The team’s gotta be careful with this injury

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve read stories on all our receivers working out with Jimmy G or other teammates except for one guy Dante Pettis. What’s he up to? Because I have not heard much in regards to him this offseason.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’ve read stories on all our receivers working out with Jimmy G or other teammates except for one guy Dante Pettis. What’s he up to? Because I have not heard much in regards to him this offseason.

He was getting burnt by Bourne in that one post I posted so he’s definitely there

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The Deebo broken foot sucks bad but luckily have a gazillion capable receivers and there is no need to rush him back. This will give other receivers a chance to get some burn. I know what Deebo will be as a player (health permitting).