Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I remember a shanny quote in here saying you need talent on defense and you can scheme offense. So it seems trading for Jamal Adams and letting Kittle go fits with that line of thinking :ohhh:
We gonna trade Kittle for a first round pick that we'll use on a DL
full

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
No, because offense is built around kittle and the wrs are fragile as sh!t.
That's the Niners fault for picking injury prone players. But when they do pick one that is healthy, he's a bum. :gucci:

Kittle is great, but with a upgraded WR corp his role could diminish. I mean in the terms of him being the #1 in receptions. Trash and young Wr's were here when he first started. This is why he wants top dollar because he is playing more like a WR than TE and he's right about that. But the offense won't fold completely if he was traded.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kittle ain't going no damn where.. Y'all tripping. He's next up as the GOAT TE (you know what I mean). And lets be real... He's a young white boy looking like a Cali beach bum, who just wants to have fun. He's Gronk light.

No way management would let him go. And I mean upper management

Exactly

For the type of offense Kyle runs and for the type of QB Jimmy is, Kittle’s irreplaceable. Unless you think Charlie Woerner got next :heh:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
this nashville gathering has been a failure. deebo and richie are injured and now some dude was diagnosed with covid :francis: