Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So I just wanted again to be reminded what’s the big deal with McKinnon again.

Came across this

@FaTaL you like one of my “whisperers” that keep me from going deep in.... one extreme or another.

Thought?

@jwonder I already know you like “he injury prone, fukk him:russ:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Came across this

@FaTaL you like one of my “whisperers” that keep me from going deep in.... one extreme or another.

Thought?

He’s a game changer, nightmare for defenses if healthy. A legit wr who can line up at rb

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyle lost the SB. He didn't run the ball enough. Mostert had 12 touches. :gucci:

Jimmy didn't tell the defense to blow a key 3rd and 15. I will never understand the logic of people. Niners were ass on rye bread and he went 5-0 with bum ass Wrs.

Still didn't get the receivers like the QBs that everybody dikk rides and yet still made it to the SB.
3 straight 3 and outs, the game was there for the taking. The defense did their job, they held them for 3.5 quarters, the offense needed to finish the job. 1or 2 first downs gets the job done.
I don’t recommend firing Shanahan cause you won’t find anybody better but I’m concerned about him in the clutch. We just gotta accept it for what it is

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Came across this

Thought?

Man you already know I think he is bum status. Yeah I really don't like injury prone players for real. It's a waste of time and money. Why the fukk they brought back bum ass Jimmie and Verrett is beyond my knowledge. Baalke still running the show. :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
3 straight 3 and outs, the game was there for the taking. The defense did their job, they held them for 3.5 quarters, the offense needed to finish the job. 1or 2 first downs gets the job done.
I don’t recommend firing Shanahan cause you won’t find anybody better but I’m concerned about him in the clutch. We just gotta accept it for what it is
What part of running the ball more don't you understand? :gucci:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What part of running the ball more don't you understand? :gucci:
What part of three straight 3 and outs don’t u understand

that’s on Shanahan

beyond the Deebo and the reverses the running game wasn’t all that impressive since kc was crashing on every run play throughout the whole game. I swear that kc defense knew something, no team this past season crashed on the run game like that. And guess what that’s on Shanahan

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
What part of three straight 3 and outs don’t u understand

that’s on Shanahan

beyond the Deebo and the reverses the running game wasn’t all that impressive since kc was crashing on every run play throughout the whole game. I swear that kc defense knew something, no team this past season crashed on the run game like that. And guess what that’s on Shanahan
We talking about two different things. I was talking about the play of Jimmy G. I think everyone agrees Shanny blew it with the play calling.

I wouldn't say they completely stopped the run. I don't think Shanny was patient enough. Looked like he was running the same type of run plays too. It would have been a great time to bring back Brieda in the fold for change of pace. shyt every RB should have touched the ball because KC was focused on Mostert.

Shanny tried to get cute and it back fired. Niners should have run clock all game

Last edited:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We talking about two different things. I was talking about the play of Jimmy G. I think everyone agrees Shanny blew it with the play calling.

I wouldn't say they completely stopped the run. I don't think Shanny was patient enough. Looked like he was running the same type of run plays too. It would have been a great time to bring back Brieda in the fold for change of pace. shyt every RB should have touched the ball because KC was focused on Mostert.

Shanny tried to get cute and it back fired. Niners should have run clock all game

I went back and re-watched the SB for the first time since it happened. This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I actually thought the play calls were fine for the most part. The execution just wasn’t there in the 4th and the Chiefs defense, specifically Chris Jones, made some great plays

The Chiefs did a better job defending the run in the 2nd half compared to the 1st. They sold out to stop the run and stacked the box with 8+ guys almost every play in the 2nd half until they got the 24-20 lead. Kyle did the right thing calling mostly pass plays against a stacked box. The offense just didn’t make enough plays. It happens :manny:

Last edited:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There was only one 3-and-out the whole game. That came when we were up 20-17

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yes he should of ran more which is obvious but my perspective is why he didn’t. We saw person get his sh!t pushed in, he should of never been starting in the first place. And what do they do, one of the first moves in offseason is to release person.

:mindblown: