Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Here’s my take on the whole Jimmy thing.

Barring another injury or Nick Mullen’s just has an outstanding TC where we can’t help but to start him

Jimmy is our QB and people need to STFU and give him that same energy and patience they gave to Cutler, Dalton, Tanninghill, Stafford, and hell even Rivers who yea can throw for 10K yard a season but can’t even get his team in the Playoffs for 15 years (don’t wanna hear no bu bu bu buts).

Unless they can find a definitive Young Montana/Young/Marino/Moon etc QB off the street and walk into our lockerrooms.

That’s the only way I would be fine with cutting Jimmy or benching him. But I not about to be behind cutting him and then hoping some new journeyman QB or some unproven rookie is about to come in and do better than him.

We out it the “rebuild mode” are are officially in “win now” mode

calh45

Cal
Daps
Here’s my take on the whole Jimmy thing.

Barring another injury or Nick Mullen’s just has an outstanding TC where we can’t help but to start him

Jimmy is our QB and people need to STFU and give him that same energy and patience they gave to Cutler, Dalton, Tanninghill, Stafford, and hell even Rivers who yea can throw for 10K yard a season but can’t even get his team in the Playoffs for 15 years (don’t wanna hear no bu bu bu buts).

Unless they can find a definitive Young Montana/Young/Marino/Moon etc QB off the street and walk into our lockerrooms.

That’s the only way I would be fine with cutting Jimmy or benching him. But I not about to be behind cutting him and then hoping some new journeyman QB or some unproven rookie is about to come in and do better than him.

We out it the “rebuild mode” are are officially in “win now” mode

I'm fine with Jimmy. We all just need to accept that he's going to have at least one giant fukk up (or miss) in a big game and hope he gets it out of the way early.

If he throws that deep ball better in the Super Bowl we're champions. I don't even think Kyle is over that throw yet and he needs to stay away from microphones until he is.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'm fine with Jimmy. We all just need to accept that he's going to have at least one giant fukk up (or miss) in a big game and hope he gets it out of the way early.

If he throws that deep ball better in the Super Bowl we're champions. I don't even think Kyle is over that throw yet and he needs to stay away from microphones until he is.

The QB is just too big of a position to keep replacing. It’s not like changing up a kicker or lineman. Barring you can get an elite vet that still more wick in the candle, anytime you change to a new younger one.

It’s a “REBUILD”

Cuz now everyone has to try to trust this guy to be the leader (cuz it’s not just giving), then the timing, getting used to the cadence, communication, and so many more complex things.

It’s just not gonna be that easy to replace.

And even if there is an old vet out there.

As nice as it would be to pull a Manning and win a SB real quick..... I don’t wanna have to go back to what we been through or what Denver been going through and be a shytty team afterwards for the next 5-7 years.

I want us to get back to having a decade where we are in it year in and out

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Replace him with who? Dude got us to a Super Bowl Kyle lost it, even though Jimmy had some bad throws, we still had the game well in hand, use the clock and run the ball and we're not having this conversation.
Sounds like a coaching issue, not a qb issue

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Replace him with who? Dude got us to a Super Bowl Kyle lost it, even though Jimmy had some bad throws, we still had the game well in hand, use the clock and run the ball and we're not having this conversation.
Just bad luck huh?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Just bad luck huh?
Kyle lost the SB. He didn't run the ball enough. Mostert had 12 touches. :gucci:

Jimmy didn't tell the defense to blow a key 3rd and 15. I will never understand the logic of people. Niners were ass on rye bread and he went 5-0 with bum ass Wrs.

Still didn't get the receivers like the QBs that everybody dikk rides and yet still made it to the SB.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It’s like niccas love ti shyt on Jimmy cuz they think the people riding for him is saying he elite or the best. So they say he’s trash, cut him.

But no one saying that, all I feel like we saying is he’s clearly a really good QB that hasn’t reached his ceiling and still has a ways to go of given the opportunity like everyone of the other so called elites and greats.

Jimmy has done in one season what Rivers could never do his entire career but at one point he was consider one of the elites after Brady, Manning, Ben, and etc