Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Graham is an awful blocker, hes basically a big WR. Kittle is a superstar who carried this team multiple times, figuratively and literally.

Everyone has a price, but if they dont extend Kittle, we need a huge haul back, including a starting TE that can catch and block, probably a couple of first rounders and maybe a player. Outside runs have holes the size of Sasha Greys a$$hole because of Kittle's blocking.

I think if they dont agree to a contract, they will tag him :manny: they can potentially tag him three years in a row. Very a$$hole move, but potentially worth it since we're hitting the SB window now.
It would be pretty dumb to give him Kittle 20 million a year IMO. Could have just gave that money to Buckner. He did alot when the receiver corps were trash. It's a different story now. It's not hard to get a good blocking TE either. Kittle is a great TE, but never in history or in present will a TE make or break your offense and set you back.

People also have to remember about Kyle's offense. It can make players look very good. Not saying that Kittle is not good, but I don't think he would be all that great in another offense. Remember Kittles just pretty much blocked in college and played a regular TE role. That is how powerful Kyle's offense is. That's why I mentioned Jimmy Graham, because once he switched to a different offense, he was meh. Definitely not saying that the Niners can replace Kittles easily, but they could get a regular TE and be fine with the upgraded WR corps.

So if they can't find a way to sign him, I don't think they will hesitate to trade Kittles. shyt I'm still shocked at the Buckner trade.