Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Man if McKinnon ends up being the secret weapon and thing that helps us win a SB:ohhh:

I don’t even know what I would do with myself:mjlol:
Bruh you know that ain't happening. We got a way better chance that Jalen Hurd is the secret weapon than McKinnon. Hopefully this is his last year here. 49ers were retarded in giving him all that money. Not one team ever thought about doing that dumb shyt.

He'll be injured within the next few weeks. :unimpressed:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
All I know is Kyle better not call another shytty SB. He's 0-2
4f01bfeed795b12dd84f969cf9ee60c4.jpg

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's not lay the 1990 NFC Championship defeat on Roger Craig's shoulders.

Yes, he fumbled the ball away, but the Niners D held the Giants and forced a punt on that initial series after the fumble. The problem was the idiotic Punt defense the Niners employed on the play. They all but begged for the fake, as they only had two guys on the side the Giants had three blockers. You could see before the snap what was going to happen, and it did. But that wasn't all either.

After the Giants got the first down on the fake punt, George Siefert refused to use any timeouts to preserve clock, and I believe they had two left at the time. Instead, he allowed the Giants to run the clock down to :03 before Matt Bahr kicked the 47 yard FG. Had Siefert used the timeouts, the Niners would have got the ball back with about 1 minute remaining. Steve Young could have gotten them into FG range to win the game with that much time left.

Damn I never wanted to watch that game so I didn't know it went down like this after Craig fumbled :ohhh:

They could have won 4 straight Super Bowls from 87-90