Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
2 wins in 8 years or something like great track record :mjlol:
Yeah you're living in the past though. 1 SB win in franchise history, that's great track record. 1 and done in the playoffs is the Seahawks situation now. :yeshrug:

49ers bytch all day. You'll be ghost on here in the from now and for the future. :francis:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
lol dude why you so agressive, that guy is just talking a little smack and hes bored because hags have no real season thread on here :russ: at least he talks football :ehh:
idk why you guys are so cool with people who are not fans of the team to chill so hard in here. He's a troll. The only reason he's in here because the Niners lost to the Seahawks so much, so he comes to rub it in. You guys are fine with that? :scust: If it were the other way around you would never see him in here. I understand a game thread, but season thread should be for fans only. :yeshrug:

He has no Season thread because it always flops, because he's lame just like the Seahawks. :francis:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
idk why you guys are so cool with people who are not fans of the team to chill so hard in here. He's a troll. The only reason he's in here because the Niners lost to the Seahawks so much, so he comes to rub it in. You guys are fine with that? :scust: If it were the other way around you would never see him in here. I understand a game thread, but season thread should be for fans only. :yeshrug:

He has no Season thread because it always flops, because he's lame just like the Seahawks. :francis:
I was in here when the niners win too during that short Harbaugh era

I just wanna talk nfc West rivalry
Best division in the NFL :wow:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I was in here when the niners win too during that short Harbaugh era

I just wanna talk nfc West rivalry
Best division in the NFL :wow:
Seahawks owned Harbaugh except for one year, you ain't slick. :gucci:

Obsession is real though. You would never catch me in some bum Seahawk thread. It's a average franchise not worth living in their thread.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

khross415

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: @South Paw the bruh tho , he dont be coming at nikkas foul or nothing he talk his shyt and got the perfect timing on the smilies. when he changed his shyt to the nick bosa avi i literally had hit the :francis: looking at that shyt. Or maybe im used to it i got a Unk in La who is a Cowboy Laker fan so i be ready to take that nikka head off his old as shoulders for years

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
:yeshrug: @South Paw the bruh tho , he dont be coming at nikkas foul or nothing he talk his shyt and got the perfect timing on the smilies. when he changed his shyt to the nick bosa avi i literally had hit the :francis: looking at that shyt. Or maybe im used to it i got a Unk in La who is a Cowboy Laker fan so i be ready to take that nikka head off his old as shoulders for years
giphy.gif

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
a lot of posters on here were posting during dark times on here

we had game threads when jt osullivan troy smith and shaun hill were qbing.

:russ: breh, i begged my mom for a fukkin Dana Stubblefield and Charlie Garner jersey. I only really remember the 94 team in detail but i was a fan before that because my dad and brother are niner fans.