Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The Niners vs Seattle game on

I swear the NFL knows we got probably the best current live rivalry going on and produced some of the most epic games.

I never thought they’re be another piece of shyt team that would replace my hate I had for Dallas and Raiders but Gotdamn @South Paw

Y’all niccas really did it:wow:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
The Niners vs Seattle game on

I swear the NFL knows we got probably the best current live rivalry going on and produced some of the most epic games.

I never thought they’re be another piece of shyt team that would replace my hate I had for Dallas and Raiders but Gotdamn @South Paw

Y’all niccas really did it:wow:
It really is. Steelers and Ravens ain't there cuz Steelers probably on their way down

Nfc east always lit but the div is weak

Best div is football and sf sea is must see tv :wow:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
It really is. Steelers and Ravens ain't there cuz Steelers probably on their way down

Nfc east always lit but the div is weak

Best div is football and sf sea is must see tv :wow:
I dont know about that, steelers have good coaching, they always remain pretty competitive and they usually know how to draft defense.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yea.... that looks about right now:youngsabo:
fukk Jimmie Ward. He's like a lingering cold that never goes away. Never did anything spectacular to stay with the Niners so long. Then these idiots resign him.

I was already done when him. The fact that he had there rare opportunity to damn near Mahommes and he was the one that got hurt on the hit sealed the deal on how much of a p*ssy he is.

Instead of being cut on the spot he was rewarded with a new contract:stopitslime:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
fukk Jimmie Ward. He's like a lingering cold that never goes away. Never did anything spectacular to stay with the Niners so long. Then these idiots resign him.

I was already done when him. The fact that he had there rare opportunity to damn near Mahommes and he was the one that got hurt on the hit sealed the deal on how much of a p*ssy he is.

Instead of being cut on the spot he was rewarded with a new contract:stopitslime:

I don't know you in real life but I hope you don't spend half your time being pissed off as your posting suggest breh :russ:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

This is still a top 10 Niner moment for me and the last LEGENDARY moment at the Stick aka 3Com aka Monster Park:wow:

I remember being LIVID during that whole 4th quarter and specially that final drive by the Falcons. And then 'Borro came through in the clutch to close out Candlestick with a legendary play like it deserved :wow: :mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I remember being LIVID during that whole 4th quarter and specially that final drive by the Falcons. And then 'Borro came through in the clutch to close out Candlestick with a legendary play like it deserved :wow: :mjcry:

Same..... I just remember screaming at the top of my lungs!!! That was a perfect way to close out that era of Candlestick