Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Whatever happened to that annoying fat cac? He got banned? If so why did it take so long and what did he do?

I don't even remember if he got banned or dude threw himself to the garbage after his temper tantrum n°26 :mjlol:

Good riddance though, I never had a problem with him "personally" but dude was constantly picking fights and dumb arguments for no damn reason. His feud with @JLova was longer than Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels :dead:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I don't even remember if he got banned or dude threw himself to the garbage after his temper tantrum n°26 :mjlol:

Good riddance though, I never had a problem with him "personally" but dude was constantly picking fights and dumb arguments for no damn reason. His feud with @JLova was longer than Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels :dead:
He retired had a huge ass thread about it like everyone wasn't happy he was leaving

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
49ers spent years in QB hell trying to replace Steve Young

I know a lot of ya'll on here didn't come around till Harbaugh was coach. But if you were a fan back then. It was hard times. :mjcry:
Nah breh as @yseJ said a lot of us have been posting in Niners thread since SOHH and we were terrible for the majority of that time.

If I really want to take it back, I remember posting on Niners threads in the Allhiphop forums during the time period this article is about :flabbynsick: Y’all remember Osboog? What happened to that dude?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nah breh as @yseJ said a lot of us have been posting in Niners thread since SOHH and we were terrible for the majority of that time.

If I really want to take it back, I remember posting on Niners threads in the Allhiphop forums during the time period this article is about :flabbynsick: Y’all remember Osboog? What happened to that dude?

For the longest I thought dude was @B90X I think breh straight told me he wasn't :dead: