Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I was at that game. That was the Dwight Clark game and we all got free shirts. Miners guy that ass whooped. I spent most of the second half exploring the stadium.
:picard:. I spend too much money to go to games to do that. I don't go to Niners games when they suck. I buy merchandise, rock the gear and go to sports bars to cheer them on. I spend anywhere from $200 to $400 to get great seats. I'm not blowing it when they put poor product on the field. Niners were 0-6 going into that game.:scust:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If the 49ers are healthy Seattle getting spanked. But I do believe the Niners will split with them only because they will rest the starters in week 17. I don't see a replay where the 49ers will need that game to win the west. It will be already wrapped up.

Sheeeeeeeeittttt with the new expanded playoff rules of only 1 team getting the bye.

If we in the running for that, I think everyone plays their starters unless it’s not close

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Sheeeeeeeeittttt with the new expanded playoff rules of only 1 team getting the bye.

If we in the running for that, I think everyone plays their starters unless it’s not close
That aint till next year for one. And I'm not worried about it with this team for at least three years. Seattle aint the same team. shyt Clowney even said fukk them. He ain't getting no real hits and he still don't wanna go back there. :mjlol:

khross415

All Star
Daps
That aint till next year for one. And I'm not worried about it with this team for at least three years. Seattle aint the same team. shyt Clowney even said fukk them. He ain't getting no real hits and he still don't wanna go back there. :mjlol:

1 team gets a bye starts this season

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
:picard:. I spend too much money to go to games to do that. I don't go to Niners games when they suck. I buy merchandise, rock the gear and go to sports bars to cheer them on. I spend anywhere from $200 to $400 to get great seats. I'm not blowing it when they put poor product on the field. Niners were 0-6 going into that game.:scust:
:yeshrug:
It was a whole thing. Went out there with my boys and went to The Raiders game on Thursday night vs. The Chiefs. This was the first game Bowman suited up for Oakland so I rocked my black 49ERS Bowman Jersey.

Saturday we went to the Cal vs. Arizona game that went into like 4 OT’s. We went out and fukked the city up (mostly Oakland) so the Niners game was just the last thing to do. Got my Souvenir cup and shirt and walked the stadium so I was good.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The Seattle, GB (Thursday) and NOLA games are gonna be injury hell but thankfully we have a bye after it and it's in the middle of the season like last year so there's gonna be time to heal up.

When was the last time we got 4 home games in a row? Can't remember that happening :heh: out of those first 7 games, the opener against Arizona seems like the biggest test on paper though I guess we'll see how the Eagles look by week 4 :yeshrug:

Taco

All Star
Daps
Got my season tickets in the lower bowl :blessed: It includes All You Can Eat (select items) through out the preseason and reg season :blessed: the limit is an item per visit but can get right back in line or go to another one to reup! Hopefully we have a season :snoop:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the other way around fool. Typically the team that won doesn't go back.

There were injuries last year and they still went 13-3 idiot
Start at 2010 or even further back if you want, Peyton manning and tom brady are the only qbs that have done shyt after losing a super bowl this millennium . :mjtf:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

As much as I’m hard on Ward..... I’m good on this plus I don’t think my dude and rival @South Paw could handle this:mjgrin:

I'm all the way no because of the salary Cap. The front seven gets the job done. That's why the secondary wasn't addressed in the draft. Next year a different story, but getting Thomas isn't necessary.