Run Me My Plat - ESPN College Football Kickoff: Colorado Buffaloes vs North Dakota State Bison - 7PM Thursday

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Always excuses bruh... You can only play who's on your schedule that day number 1 and number 2 nobody is saying that every play guy's are going to be wide open but yes it's true tons of P4 corners get their asses cooked every weekend nikka :mjlol: what CFB have you been watching... Every college ain't rolling out prime Champ Bailey lmao.... These WR are going to be a problem for a lot of secondaries this year especially in that Big12
Excuses? And sure players get cooked but not cooked like that. To act like NDSU has the same secondary talent as a p4 is crazy especially considering they had some backups out there

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Excuses? And sure players get cooked but not cooked like that. To act like NDSU has the same secondary talent as a p4 is crazy especially considering they had some backups out there
Nobody mentioned anything about NDSU being a P4 secondary but you :mjlol:

All of these WRS on CU have put up plenty of production against P4 schools.... Wester is literally coming off of a 110 rec 1200 yard season last year...Perhaps you think they just played their first CFB game yesterday? Lmao

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Nobody mentioned anything about NDSU being a P4 secondary but you :mjlol:

All of these WRS on CU hav3 put up plenty of production against P4 schools.... Perhaps you think they just played their first CFB game yesterday? Lmao
I said they aren’t gonna be wide open like that and you literally said “tons of P4 corners get their asses cooked every weekend nikka” you literally brought up p4 schools. And no I watched them last year I didn’t say the wouldn’t put up numbers. I said they aren’t gonna be running wide open like that so that line will need to hold up better than it did yesterday especially at center

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I said they aren’t gonna be wide open like that and you literally said “tons of P4 corners get their asses cooked every weekend nikka” you literally brought up p4 schools. And no I watched them last year I didn’t say the wouldn’t put up numbers. I said they aren’t gonna be running wide open like that so that line will need to hold up better than it did yesterday especially at center
Oh boy....you one of them argue to argue type nikkas I see :mjlol: What you said was

Don’t matter how good the WRs are if the qb getting hit every other play.
Which I replied with "it mattered yesterday"...which you replied with some babble about "yeah but buh buh P4 schools..." The whole P4 topic was introduced by you... My only mention of those schools was a reply to you bringing them up and pretending as if these nikkas haven't already shown the ability to be just as dynamic against a higher level of competition...nobody cares about wide open on every play...can they get open enough to make plays and make that offense dangerous for whoever they line up against was the original point .. All this other shyt you going on about is a bunch of nothing lol

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Oh boy....you one of them argue to argue type nikkas I see :mjlol: What you said was

Which I replied with "it mattered yesterday"...which you replied with some babble about "yeah but buh buh P4 schools..." The whole P4 topic was introduced by you... My only mention of those schools was a reply to you bringing them up and pretending as if these nikkas haven't already shown the ability to be just as dynamic against a higher level of competition...nobody cares about wide open on every play...can they get open enough to make plays and make that offense dangerous for whoever they line up against was the original point .. All this other shyt you going on about is a bunch of nothing lol
Ight breh lmao

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Yea sure but against p4 lines ol dude not holding up he was getting pushed around and p4 guys not gonna get instantly burnt off the rip so no more wide open wrs every play
To be fair
NDSU is the VERY best in their division and on par with many D1 teams.

This wasn't some random FCS squad

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
We coming

GGQgGg.gif

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
I truly hope they do well this season, I'll be watch either way, but I can't really dig a lot of these antics. Tacky.

Why is the a-rab jewelry guy showing up before games? What is all this shinny shyt? All these trash ass coaching clichés? I think @Silkk said it perfectly, they just too unserious.

still hope they do well though, just cringe at a lot of their shyt these days.