[RUMOR] Walmart to start removing physical Xbox games from store. Starting with Starfield (marking down to 3 cents potentially)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Don't get me wrong though. Series X is my favorite console since the PS2. It's crazy to me that I can put in my Ninja Garden black disc and it'll play it in 4k 60fps or I'll put in Oblivion/Morrowind and be able to play it with better frame rate and resolution. I have games I've had for twenty years playable on my series X. Currently I'm playing Sonic Adventure, Nights, and more on it. In terms of value and library this is easily the best console I've ever owned.

But I can't invest in a company that doesn't value physical.
if they're going the digital only route, they should offer an external drive for backwards compatibility

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
if they're going the digital only route, they should offer an external drive for backwards compatibility
You can already use an external drive for BC.

You only need the specific xbox storage card for Series X games, and that is plug n play with any xbox on earth without an internet connection.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm talking about an external optical drive
Naw, we off that.

you wanna put your discs in an xbox, we have a console for that.

20193514132120_1.jpg

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Can't believe dudes making a big deal out of digital:why: like what year is this? Dudes talking about longevity and owning your product when you need to install the contents with an online connection anyway :dahell:

Then Sony is remaking games every 2 years devaluing the physical copies of titles anyway :childplease:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Can't believe dudes making a big deal out of digital:why: like what year is this? Dudes talking about longevity and owning your product when you need to install the contents with an online connection anyway :dahell:

Then Sony is remaking games every 2 years devaluing the physical copies of titles anyway :childplease:

but sony is giving people the option to have a physical copy.. xbox is so gung ho on digital only its plain as day bruh...:what:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I said 90% of all games. My number was actually smaller than reality.

Nobody buying physical games but a few of you broke nikkas that want to trade your $70 15 hour games back in and….. @Kamikaze Revy :manny:
Ya'll barely even see the reason to own a console to begin with.
Suffice it to say it makes sense for the thought of holding on to a physical copy of a game to be foreign to you.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
but sony is giving people the option to have a physical copy.. xbox is so gung ho on digital only its plain as day bruh...:what:

nikka because that’s where technology is going. Sony will be doing the same thing if not this year the following. Nobody buying physical shyt nomore breh. It’s that simple. All stores are starting to remove movies Music CDs etc… Nobody going to GameStop and saying let me buy 2K. All that shyt digital.

They don’t even put manuals in game cases anymore. Save the fake outrage

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikka because that’s where technology is going. Sony will be doing the same thing if not this year the following. Nobody buying physical shyt nomore breh. It’s that simple. All stores are starting to remove movies Music CDs etc… Nobody going to GameStop and saying let me buy 2K. All that shyt digital.

They don’t even put manuals in game cases anymore. Save the fake outrage

I'm still buying physical nikka...:stopitslime: so a million other gamers...and enthusiasts...

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'm still buying physical nikka...:stopitslime: so a million other gamers...and enthusiasts...

nikka real enthusiasts is Pc gamers and they transferred to digital A Ok. You type of dude who be hating on the younger generation from sports to music. This is the era now.

I swear to you I was just in Target all game shelves for Xbox and PS5 was empty. The only shyt was Switch with games. The only thing these stores will have is hardware controllers system game cards. I am starting to see more Pc hardware in stores than console gaming devices