[RUMOR] Walmart to start removing physical Xbox games from store. Starting with Starfield (marking down to 3 cents potentially)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
90% yeah ok :hubie:you got it chief
All PC games are digital
All Mobile games are digital.
95% of xbox game sales are digital
Like 70% of playstation game sales are digital.

I don’t know nintendo numbers but even if 100% are physical i think my 90% estimate is still lowballing it.

You are an extrem minority in 2024.

My 65 year old father is the only nikka i know still running around with a CD book :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Hey man. I argue in the side of truth and numbers.

Y’all argue with cac tweets and resetera naraitves

:manny:
Thats taking into account digital downloads and mtx not just game sales and not just playstation

billion. This value includes both full game purchases made on storefronts like the PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop, Steam, and the Xbox store, as well as in-game purchases and microtransaction spending across all platforms.

Read more: Digital to make 95% of video game revenues in 2023, or $174.5 billion

I wish you would read the links before you post them

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
All PC games are digital
All Mobile games are digital.
95% of xbox game sales are digital
Like 70% of playstation game sales are digital.

I don’t know nintendo numbers but even if 100% are physical i think my 90% estimate is still lowballing it.

You are an extrem minority in 2024.

My 65 year old father is the only nikka i know still running around with a CD book :mjlol:
Video games are rapidly becoming disposable media anyway. They’re remastering and remaking 5 year old games now. The game you buy today will be outdated in several years. It will have no real value other than possibly playing an old game on old hardware while newer hardware will have a better version of that game. A good portion of the game will also be gated off for DLC sales.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Thats taking into account digital downloads and mtx not just game sales and not just playstation

I wish you would read the links before you post them
I said 90% of all games. My number was actually smaller than reality.

Nobody buying physical games but a few of you broke nikkas that want to trade your $70 15 hour games back in and….. @Kamikaze Revy :manny: