[RUMOR] Walmart to start removing physical Xbox games from store. Starting with Starfield (marking down to 3 cents potentially)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I said 90% of all games. My number was actually smaller than reality.

Nobody buying physical games but a few of you broke nikkas that want to trade your $70 15 hour games back in and….. @Kamikaze Revy :manny:

Hol up........You call us broke, but all I see Game Pass heads brag about is getting games for free and getting access to 150 games for $9.99/month.

So who's really the broke ones?

3osBLA53AVzn746dXi.webp

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikka real enthusiasts is Pc gamers and they transferred to digital A Ok. You type of dude who be hating on the younger generation from sports to music. This is the era now.

I swear to you I was just in Target all game shelves for Xbox and PS5 was empty. The only shyt was Switch with games. The only thing these stores will have is hardware controllers system game cards. I am starting to see more Pc hardware in stores than console gaming devices

You can still buy physical game copies online... you dont need brick and mortar stores anymore let keep it 100.... Also we warned y'all about that all digital future before constantly ubisoft just made a bunch of red flags saying they will ERASE your games if your not playing them. is that the future you envision?:what: to have NO control over what you buy and own?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
dudes holding on to that plastic disc, talkin about "from my cold dead hands" :mjlol:

You can play disks forever, unchanged and original. Digital your shyt is broke and requires online connection.

I played GTA 4 on Series X and they changed a song out because of copy right.:beli:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
You can play disks forever,
Not in this era of day one patches internet verification they dont. Not to mention all the patching and "support" that comes later. They still patching BG3 to this day QoL shyt. Games on disc today don't mean anything compared to what it was 15-20 years ago during the ps2 era.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You can still buy physical game copies online... you dont need brick and mortar stores anymore let keep it 100.... Also we warned y'all about that all digital future before constantly ubisoft just made a bunch of red flags saying they will ERASE your games if your not playing them. is that the future you envision?:what: to have NO control over what you buy and own?

Every game need an install and day 1 patch. How is this going to work? Make it make sense bro.

Who the fukk play UbiSoft games? I play on all systems but if this shyt ever gets to the point like that, I am going full PC.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I play games breh. Only reason a platform/store matters to me is favorable terms:manny:
Which is a major factor in me having so many physical discs.
I've historically found great deals on physical copies.
Since the back half of PS4 gen I've purchased all multiplayer games digitally though for the 2 for 1 copies.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If gamers let physicals die then congrats you played yaself.

I'm already one foot out of gaming and a very casual gamer. No physical would be curtains for me.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its a only a positive because of his stan tendencies think this is a positive for Xbox :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Every game need an install and day 1 patch. How is this going to work? Make it make sense bro.

Who the fukk play UbiSoft games? I play on all systems but if this shyt ever gets to the point like that, I am going full PC.

I play games offlinewithout patches just fine from the disc...

and secondly people still keeping ubisoft in business like ya boy meach... so thank him for that :mjlol: we tried to warn y'all they gonna fukk ALL of us over with this all digital bullshyt..:dead:

go full pc they gonna get you on that end too somehow watch...:bryan: