Rumor- Tom Holland signs multi-picture deal with Sony and Marvel, will be lead in Kang Dynasty

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I’m interested to see where MCU Spidy goes since Kevin said they wanted him to be more street level, that was probably before they resigned the contract tho. I’m expecting black suit in his next movie which should be due out next July :ohhh:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I honestly believe disney were counting on T’Challa to lead phase 4 :francis:
They were. :mjcry:

He was up next after Iron man died and Cap old ass MIA. Now they got Holland on lock for the next 6-7 years but they definitely need an actual leader that’s not Dr Strange :francis:

Edit: I forgot about Falcon :snoop:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m interested to see where MCU Spidy goes since Kevin said they wanted him to be more street level, that was probably before they resigned the contract tho. I’m expecting black suit in his next movie which should be due out next July :ohhh:

90s-animated-series-spiderman.gif

:banderas: venom suit was always my favorite...

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Perhaps it's me being a grown ass man but Tom needs some serious character development. Spiderman 4 needs to be a solo event. No sidekick shyt, no whining, no crippling self doubt. If he's going to lead, he needs some grown ass problems and grown ass situations quick.

The quicker we get to college-aged, fully confident and experienced spiderman, the better.

Just give the lead to Sam Wilson, Marvel :birdman:
it will be but the sony contract demands at least one mcu character showing up in the movies so people know he's in the mcu

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lmao when i see panels like this it puts the whole comic book movies in perspective. These are goofy a$$ comics being translated to the screen and the over criticalization is just grown kids upset about their nostalgia being ruined

:russ:

:mjlol:YEA IF IT WAS THE 1970S BREAUGH.

THESE COMICS TOOK A MORE
SERIOUS TURN WELL BEFORE
THE MOVIES CAME OUT.

NO ONE HERE GREW UP ON
THOSE CORNY PANELS YOU SEE
FLOATING AROUND THE INTERNET.

THATS LIKE COMPARING
ADAM WEST BATMAN TO
THE DARK KNIGHT.
:devil: