Rumor- Tom Holland signs multi-picture deal with Sony and Marvel, will be lead in Kang Dynasty

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Peter was still only like 17 in No Way Home, and he grew up plenty in that movie, that was kinda the entire point. I would expect Spider-Man 4 to be his evolution into full range Spider-Man, handling situations solo and entering adulthood. Ideally that comes out before Kang Dynasty so hes built into that role, and then by Secret Wars hes on another level and possibly getting the suit

Hollands Spider-Man is quite easily the best thing the MCU has going right now, esp after relative duds from Strange & Thor - no surprise they are putting a ton on his character. They need the F4 to hit in a big way

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s be real besides Spider-Man, the only other person that could believably lead the avengers (based on all the movies we have seen) is doctor strange
How is Spider-Man, a 17 year old high school grad who fukked up his universe due to incompetence, fit to lead the Avengers? And why would a bunch of way more experienced 30-40 year old heroes listen to him?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How is Spider-Man, a 17 year old high school grad who fukked up his universe due to incompetence, fit to lead the Avengers? And why would a bunch of way more experienced 30-40 year old heroes listen to him?

Who said he was leading??? he'll be a mascot at most. a figurehead...:mjlol: also he didnt fukk up the universe that was on peter quill remember???

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think they mean peter fukking up dr stranges spell and opening up the multiverse

He didnt open up the multiverse that was loki and his girlfriend that set the bounds of that into motion...:mjlol:
the multiverse has always existed but the theory was the keep the line from twisting on top of each other. slips in the cracks remember...

loki-multiverse.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

:mjlol:YEA IF IT WAS THE 1970S BREAUGH.

THESE COMICS TOOK A MORE
SERIOUS TURN WELL BEFORE
THE MOVIES CAME OUT.

NO ONE HERE GREW UP ON
THOSE CORNY PANELS YOU SEE
FLOATING AROUND THE INTERNET.

THATS LIKE COMPARING
ADAM WEST BATMAN TO
THE DARK KNIGHT.
:devil:
:evil:

That goofy period was immediately following some sort of congressional censorship act back in the 60s because people were outraged over comics being too explicit. they overcorrected for a period and gave every super hero a nice big smile and child sidekick. before going dark again in the 80s. i forget the names but they all have an "age" attached to them like golden, silver etc
I remember marvel went dark again in the early 00s with Marvel Max. most recently, the netflix series were based on those comics.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That goofy period was immediately following some sort of congressional censorship act back in the 60s because people were outraged over comics being too explicit. they overcorrected for a period and gave every super hero a nice big smile and child sidekick. before going dark again in the 80s. i forget the names but they all have an "age" attached to them like golden, silver etc
I remember marvel went dark again in the early 00s with Marvel Max. most recently, the netflix series were based on those comics.
The 80s and i think some parts of the 90s:patrice: was call the bronze age :jbhmm:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Great news. The second home one with gyllenhaul was mid key mid, but one and 3 are cert classics.

Good for Holland. He gives zero fukks about being typecasted (altho i think Tom would be great as lead in a Kingsman movie).

But Tom leading Mcu now is what we need. I have no intentions on watching the last thor or recent ant man (2 was so underwhelming)cuz aside from shang chee and spidey 3, everything in phase 3 been ultra khris MIDdleton (altho i kinda enjoyed Eternals) and i feel discouraged.

Is Black Widow even worth my two hours!

Both venom movies and morbius play like straight to dvd movies.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
It would be a smart move to put Spidey at the forefront of the next Avengers film because the team line up is looking rather :russell: right now. No Tony, no Steve, Thor and Hulk's involvement is unknown, no Natasha, no T'Challa, Clint is retired, the GOTG are about to have a group reformation, and no X-Men. But hey, at least we've got unlikeable Wanda, probably The Marvels and The Eternals, a watered-down Moon Knight, a pussified Daredevil, and She-Hulk to chip in and help carry the load. :skip: The Fantastic Four may be involved so I guess that may be a plus, but my point still stands.