Rumor- Tom Holland signs multi-picture deal with Sony and Marvel, will be lead in Kang Dynasty

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
So all these movies will just be different superheroes giving the beats to a Kang variant :mjlol:

That's the problem. If every movie is just a different Kang variant getting packed up by D-level Avengers like Ant-Man then how is he a threat? :francis:

And I knew they weren't going to let a Black villain boss up :mjpls: but they're destroying their own movies by doing it because every hero needs a well written villain to fight otherwise the story is trash.

Spider-man should never be the lead in an Avengers thing

You thought the Black Captain America was going to be allowed to lead? :mjpls:

Nah they're going to hand it over to a non acting cac that needed Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield to save his film instead :mjgrin:

I thought they were focused on having Spidey be more street level focused after the last movie.

Feige saw that RT score for Ant Man and started sweating :mjlol:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
QV6CPoC.jpg

@Kang The Conqueror

Lmao when i see panels like this it puts the whole comic book movies in perspective. These are goofy a$$ comics being translated to the screen and the over criticalization is just grown kids upset about their nostalgia being ruined

:russ:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
That's the problem. If every movie is just a different Kang variant getting packed up by D-level Avengers like Ant-Man then how is he a threat? :francis:

And I knew they weren't going to let a Black villain boss up :mjpls: but they're destroying their own movies by doing it because every hero needs a well written villain to fight otherwise the story is trash.

You thought the Black Captain America was going to be allowed to lead? :mjpls:

Nah they're going to hand it over to a non acting cac that needed Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield to save his film instead :mjgrin:

Feige saw that RT score for Ant Man and started sweating :mjlol:
nikka did you watch the post credit scenes to ant man 3? This variant clearly gonna master all the other kang variants and come back , that was the one that they was the most scared of :gucci:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Swagless Whinerman, he's not a web slinger he's a jock clinger.

From Stark to Captain to Nick, better find a new dikk to ride to carry the franchise :scust:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Spider-Man is #1 in Marvel but he'll need to have significant character development for this to work properly.

I think they should stop dragging their feet on mutants and F4 to ease the load
to be fair he has developed over the past 3 movies especially in the last, and has an entire spiderman movie before this comes out...but really:

why are yall expecting spiderman to do more than 'be spiderman'? Since when is spiderman some really static character which requires a thespian to perform? We have had 3 spidermen who are all good for different reasons and are all 'true to the character' because spiderman has been many different things even as parker

we have the science nerd who is kind of a square
we have the highschool kid who is pretty clever and charming and dealing with family stuff
we have the college guy working at the bugle and broke as fukk but witty
we have the dude who has the baddest chick and is super confident while whooping villians' ass

Not sure what 'character development' is required for someone who has been spiderman in like 6 films to grow