Rumor: Sony "Is in advanced board level discussions to acquire Take-Two Interactive" UPDATE: False

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: I'm gonna start thinking I stepped in some fukked up parallel universe if this shyt happens.

EDIT: :snoop: should have read the OP.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Sony has 179 billion usd in assets

Assets......

I think they're operating on 26 billion....

Take 2 is food
Wasn’t ain’t losing money with the PS4 ?
I thought the PS4 was the only thing keeping them afloat

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
NBA gotta threaten to pull the license or something. This is the first time I didn’t get the Xbox too (usually get both) , but exclusives in general are fukkin wack, unless the game couldn’t have been made without the backing.

If you grown, still on that fanboy shyt, you better have stock in MS or Sony :scust:
nba dgaf, you can register a product for a nba licence if you had one:pachaha:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Would be dumb for take two as they would effectively shut themselves out of the pc market in which gta v is still a top seller...

But with the release of wireless display app and Microsoft moving to singular gaming experience Sony is going to have to do something...and buying tate two would be something...

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Oh

The level of shookness in this thread :mjlol:

Red dead redemption 3
Bully 2
Midnight Turismo
Gta 6

Only on PlayStation

in all seriousness Bully ll mighy be a PS4 exclusive Rockstar still owes Sony an exclusive since Agent is dead..

if im sony, hit up Rockstar for Bully ll as a console exclusive and A deal to make 3 Midnight Club games for PlayStation 5.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
they need to release red dead redemption series for the PC.. also, they should bring some of the EA sports games to the PC like NHL

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Sony has 179 billion usd in assets

Assets......

I think they're operating on 26 billion....

Take 2 is food
'179b in assets' is an empty statement that doesn't mean anything. Besides you proving the veracity of the 179b number, which 'assets' are you talking about? Fixed assets? Current assets? Intangible assets? Deferred assets?

Furthermore, 'i think they're operating on 26 billion' literally means nothing and has no bearing on their ability to buy R*

What's their FCF? Net Income? Cash balance? Those are more pertinent than an unsubstantiated 'operating on 26 billion'