Rumor: Sony "Is in advanced board level discussions to acquire Take-Two Interactive" UPDATE: False

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
i thought you meant sales or performance-wise. after the hiccups of the online mode, that thing went on to print stupid money for years

and people forget that GTA5 was crossgen too. that game running on a ps3 was black magic and voodoo as far as i'm concerned.... and years later its still raking in money. its a massive success by every definition man

also, 2k going to sony only means NBA2k will get shyttier :mjlol: i don't even know why people think that significantly improving that game is ever a point of discussion from its developers anymore. the entire dev cycle is dedicated to how to better take your money with the least amount of effort possible
The show hasn't gotten shyttier though.
If anything Sony might fire the fukk boys running VC and make them focus on quality again.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NBA gotta threaten to pull the license or something. This is the first time I didn’t get the Xbox too (usually get both) , but exclusives in general are fukkin wack, unless the game couldn’t have been made without the backing.

If you grown, still on that fanboy shyt, you better have stock in MS or Sony :scust:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Refuse to believe this or it may not include top studio titles. GTA made so much because of then release on multiple formats

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Sony not taking no chances they gearing up for Google to enter the market and they expect them to be a more competent competitor then Microsoft. Sony ain't spending 15 billi to fight off Xbox they won that war already.

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Sony not taking no chances they hearing up for Google to enter the market and they expect them to be a more competent competitor then Microsoft. Sony ain't spending 15 billi to fight off Xbox they won that war already.
:ehh:interesting point here tho