[Rumor]Persona 5 Royal coming to Xbox/PC on Gamepass-Bloodborne,God of War, Uncharted Collection PC

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
why didn't you buy a PC to play Disco Elysium?

Because they said it was coming to consoles soon after it dropped, i wasn’t begging for it. And it ended up coming to PlayStation first on top of that. As far as I’m concerned no one said those games are coming to other platforms but there is thread after thread with xbox fans saying they need persona 5 and ff7 and...

Or pc fans waiting desperate for PlayStation games

Persona 5 is 5 years old already and yall still waiting

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The only way Persona 5 comes to Xbox is if Microsoft buys Sega. Persona on Xbox is nonsensical. Anyone that wants to play Persona already owns a platform it's on. If anything it would go to Switch before Xbox.
Incorrect with gamepass being a thing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It is, the whole point of the next gen consoles having hdmi 2.1 ports is because of 4k

maybe I'm just spoiled cuz I got the 3080 and I be made when I get 90fps in 4k

but I was still gonna get a ps5 just for the library, but I'm seeing ps5 games flood the PC market, eventually all the shyt gonna be on PC, because why not, it's free money for sony without competing against their console because console and pc gaming are two separate markets

Ain't nobody trying to play at 30fps at any resolution in 2021

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony losing its prestige smh

how, all those games are old

Yakuzua like a dragon is on Xbox, so Royal coming to Xbox shouldn't be a surprise, Sega owns Atlus I believe, Persona 5 isn't a sony studios game

sony's prestige carried the sells of the ps5 because they put faith in the costumer, they still have to come up with new games to keep the prestige, it doesn't matter what they do for last gen games

I would be perfectly fine if ps5 exclusives are released a year before the PC version, I'd by both versions if the game is good, every game I brought on playstation if there was a version of it on PC I brought that version too just to play the game at better settings, it's like wrestling a remaster without needing to remaster the game, most console gamers don't care about 4k or high performance, they just want quality games, so now they can concentrate on that, making optimal software for the p5 and putting out the PC version for those who want high performance at high resolution

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Because they said it was coming to consoles soon after it dropped, i wasn’t begging for it. And it ended up coming to PlayStation first on top of that. As far as I’m concerned no one said those games are coming to other platforms but there is thread after thread with xbox fans saying they need persona 5 and ff7 and...

Or pc fans waiting desperate for PlayStation games

Persona 5 is 5 years old already and yall still waiting
people want games on their preferred platform. I don't think it's hard to understand

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Incorrect with gamepass being a thing.
Persona has existed since the mid 90s. It other than a few spinoffs has never really been on Xbox. If you want to play Persona more than likely you already own a platform the main games are on.