Rumor: HBO Max may be folding into Discovery+

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Debrid gang don't got these kinds of problems we :eat: good no matter what streaming app it comes out on. These streaming shyt is turning more expensive than cable. And you got these exploitative apps like AMC+ that don't even let you watch past episodes of the current season that is out right now (for example Better call Saul its on the 11th episode of season 6 and you cant go back to watch the first episode of season 6) all to force you to buy the season. Or not to be able to watch it while on a trial.

3 dollars I get everything. And before anybody comes in saying broke this broke that. I have HBO Max and (Hulu D+, espn+) for free via different promotions one via the internet service(cable company) the other via work discounts. And I still use debrid more often.
You don't have discovery plus tho :troll:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Grace is sometimes shaky but Vulture reported this back in June

So far, Zaslav and his team have made only one definitive pronouncement about the future of the service: HBO Max and Discovery+ will be folded into a single unified app at some point (relatively) soon, once the not-inconsiderable technical challenges can be figured out (there’s a lot of content on Discovery) and the company decides how much more, if anything, to charge for the supersized service. Beyond that, everything else is speculation — though as usual in Hollywood, that’s not keeping folks from chattering about what may be in store on several fronts:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Except when all of your competition is making their own scripted shows for their own services, what does that leave you.

HBO is a niche demo. Mostly adults.

You aren’t getting teens and young adults with Love Island and Succession

But they have teens on lock w/ Euphoria bruh.. that was one of the highest rated shows on any platform and especially with teens

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
But they have teens on lock w/ Euphoria bruh.. that was one of the highest rated shows on any platform and especially with teens
That’s 8 weeks every two years. The point of a streaming service is to keep people paying month to month.

Stranger Things can’t save Netflix and it’s way more popular.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So HBO will be on Discovery + and they are:
- deading all the Max Original shyt?
' Selling all the subsidiary shy on HBOMax?
- Selling WB?
- Is that it?

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
You don't have discovery plus tho :troll:
I get everything all at once 3 dollaz :eat: and once my promos are up next year im gon haggle and hit up the company for free shyt. They always handing out and giving free shyt is up to you to negotiate with retention. Just read them their main competition promos

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
That’s 8 weeks every two years. The point of a streaming service is to keep people paying month to month.

Stranger Things can’t save Netflix and it’s way more popular.
This year alone.
Gilded age.
Our flag means death @Optimus Prime HBO max show that got renewed.
Hacks.
Station 12
Tokyo vice.
We own this city.
Rap shyt.
Winning time.
Righteous gemstones
Peacemaker HBO max show that got renewed
.a black lady step show
Michael che.

And ten other shows that I ain't mentioned

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
OK but they haven't 'toppled Netflix',That's what dude said. Slow your roll they are doing well and are now third behind Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Lol nobody really counts Amazon. They gaming the numbers. The point dude made is that HBO is growing fast and Netflix has been losing subs.. that was unheard of just a year ago..

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
This year alone.
Gilded age.
Our flag means death @Optimus Prime HBO max show that got renewed.
Hacks.
Station 12
Tokyo vice.
We own this city.
Rap shyt.
Winning time.
Righteous gemstones
Peacemaker HBO max show that got renewed
.a black lady step show
Michael che.

And ten other shows that I ain't mentioned
Discovery just shelfed $300M CNN+ 2 weeks into their existence and a $90M dollar DC movie and you think Tokyo Vice is safe?
Station 11 is done (Max original)
We Own this City was OG HBO and is done
Winning Time, Gemstones, Black Lady are OG HBO, they different
Hacks is Emmy nominated and will fit nicely on HBO no problem
Why would anybody be confident with Peacemaker right now with all the DC stuff up in the air.
Mike Che and Rap Shyt who knows