Rumor: Avowed Set To Release Late 2022/Early 2023

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't come to FO because of the shooting, so them improving that only goes as far as the rest of the game goes. The gameplay was fine but the choice was neutered

I feel you...:heh: The story and choices could have been way better...I dont understand how you could improve on gameplay so drastically but alot of the other things be lacking... I also feel like the ending where either you chose the brotherhood of steel a$$holes or the institute could have had better endings... you could have took over the institute and rebuilt boston with the machines & technology and either got rid of the brotherhood of steel or took them over and gotten rid of maxim, he seemed like an unbending a$$hole even though we met cool self aware A.I. (glory) maxim hated the machines but never said exactly WHY...:comeon: im like...:why: nikka we got friendly A.I. out there but you not even realizing how fukked up the commonwealth is like they could have pooled resources and REBUILT that entire world at the end...:deadrose:

such a wasted opportunity...

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
ya'll forgot about Outer Worlds it's okay it was a forgettable game:russell:

:mjlol: Outer Worlds is a well received and well rated classic.

Obsidian made New Vegas which was worse then Fallout 3 overall.

:mjlol: New Vegas was a classic.

But even if you like Obsidian's Fallout what else have they made outside New Vegas, nothing but :trash:.

:mjlol: Pillars of Eternity 1 & 2, South Park: Stick Of Truth, Wasteland 2, KOTOR 2= All classics.

:mjlol:You don't know what you're talking about goofy.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
giphy.webp
:russ:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Based on the utter trash that is Fallout 76 I don't even care about Elder Scrolls anymore.

Hell for all we know Bethesda/Zenimax may continue to milk Elder Scrolls Online and keep pushing back Elders Scrolls 6. Same way Rockstar is milking GTA Online and taking their sweet time with GTA 6.
Fallout 76 should have been part of 4 like they originally planned. That shyt did not need to be a standalone game, but it would have worked as a multiplayer component of fallout 4 especially with the heavy emphasis on settlement building and the minute men.

Imagine the mods they would have came up with.
:wow:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Either that and/or they lost themselves chasing the paper. The things they added/expanded on in that one (base-building/shooting) were geared toward the type of shyt they wanted to bank on in 76.
That's because they originally planned for fallout 4 to have multiplayer, but probably cut it out to try and make more money with two different games.

That's probably why fallout 76 lacked story and NPCs and fallout 4 felt like something was missing. Settlement building seemed like it was designed with the intent for other people to visit and trade with you, but non of it was there.