Rumor: Avowed Set To Release Late 2022/Early 2023

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
:mjcry: i hope not, I really hoped bethesda doesnt fukk up seeing how many mistakes was made with fallout 76...

All they gotta do is repeat the same shyt that made skyrim famous dont focus on that online multiplayer bullshyt just make a solid fun single player RPG..:what: the game literally sells itself...

My concern is the next Elder Scrolls will be an action adventure game sprinkled with RPG elements. Basic RPG elements at that.:francis:

They are already fukking up the lore for Elder Scrolls with ESO.:francis:

Since Morrowind was released, they have been slowly shifting from deep RPG elements to making their games more attractive to casuals. Most people who play Skyrim don't even know the lore of Elder Scrolls and a lot of them have never played Oblivion and Morrowind.

The story for Skyrim was very underwhelming. If that game didn't allow modding the game would be a 6/10 at best.

Bethesda also needs to upgrade their fukking game engine. Unfortunately they are going to be using the same outdated game engine for Starfield. :francis:

Also with Zenimax wanting to go public and basically be EA, Bethesda will probably still have online components for all their games. Including Elder Scrolls 6. :francis:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Obsidian made New Vegas which was worse then Fallout 3 overall. It didn't matter that it was a better "Fallout" it was a worse game, even when compared to Fallout 4 and consumers said this with there wallets.

200.gif

I think 3 and NV both look down on 4

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My concern is the next Elder Scrolls will be an action adventure game sprinkled with RPG elements. Basic RPG elements at that.:francis:

They are already fukking up the lore for Elder Scrolls with ESO.:francis:

Since Morrowind was released, they have been slowly shifting from deep RPG elements to making their games more attractive to casuals. Most people who play Skyrim don't even know the lore of Elder Scrolls and a lot of them have never played Oblivion and Morrowind.

The story for Skyrim was very underwhelming. If that game didn't allow modding the game would be a 6/10 at best.

Bethesda also needs to upgrade their fukking game engine. Unfortunately they are going to be using the same outdated game engine for Starfield. :francis:

Also with Zenimax wanting to go public and basically be EA, Bethesda will probably still have online components for all their games. Including Elder Scrolls 6. :francis:

I fear you may be correct...:francis: that engine needs to be overhauled... seriously...

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I fear you may be correct...:francis: that engine needs to be overhauled... seriously...

The fact that climbing in their games is limited is very sad. Which makes it easy to exploit the A.I. in their games because they don't climb on rocks/ladders you can easily kill them by getting on an elevated platform.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fallout 4 would have been good if they delayed it another year to add more details and flesh out the characters/factions more.

A lot of the game seemed half finished. Zenimax probably forced them to release it earlier than expected.

Either that and/or they lost themselves chasing the paper. The things they added/expanded on in that one (base-building/shooting) were geared toward the type of shyt they wanted to bank on in 76. Add in the voiced protag and shyt dialogue options and you get a mid shooter and a mid RPG :scust:

Only thing I give them a ton of credit for was announcing and releasing in the same year

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Either that and/or they lost themselves chasing the paper. The things they added/expanded on in that one (base-building/shooting) were geared toward the type of shyt they wanted to bank on in 76. Add in the voiced protag and shyt dialogue options and you get a mid shooter and a mid RPG :scust:

Only thing I give them a ton of credit for was announcing and releasing in the same year

The sad thing is modders have added back skill points, additional perks, etc. Basic RPG stuff that was in Fallout.

I wish another company would get the Fallout IP from Bethesda. Bethesda doesn't know what to do with the franchise besides whoring out the Brotherhood of Steel and Vault boy for merchandise.

They really fukked up Fallout lore with Fallout 76.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We might even have a new Nintendo console by then. :picard: More importantly, the PS5 should be in its stride by then. Usually the huge blockbuster games that people remember come in the middle or latter half of the generation, so if they don't have games that could compete with those... :huhldup:
The PS5 is going to be in its stride from day one. Sony ain’t playing next gen.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The sad thing is modders have added back skill points, additional perks, etc. Basic RPG stuff that was in Fallout.

I wish another company would get the Fallout IP from Bethesda. Bethesda doesn't know what to do with the franchise besides whoring out the Brotherhood of Steel and Vault boy for merchandise.

They really fukked up Fallout lore with Fallout 76.

That's how I know I didn't rock with 4 in the slightest; I ran through it one time for the story, and didn't even bother with mods or the DLC :francis: never imagined I could do that with a mainline BGS game. And because of their long turnaround (which is fine if they hit), that's basically what they left us on, on the single player tip

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's how I know I didn't rock with 4 in the slightest; I ran through it one time for the story, and didn't even bother with mods or the DLC :francis: never imagined I could do that with a mainline BGS game. And because of their long turnaround (which is fine if they hit), that's basically what they left us on, on the single player tip

I loved fallout 4 then for the graphics and the gunplay & fighting which was great but something was missing...:what: I couldn't put my finger on it...it's like all polish no soul...

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I loved fallout 4 then for the graphics and the gunplay & fighting which was great but something was missing...:what: I couldn't put my finger on it...it's like all polish no soul...

I don't come to FO because of the shooting, so them improving that only goes as far as the rest of the game goes. The gameplay was fine but the choice was neutered

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U got to be kidding me:francis::francis: won’t elder scrolls 6 be out by then thou:patrice::patrice:

NO ONE KNOWS exactly when elder scrolls 6 gonna drop...:heh::bryan: shyt has no release date or teaser or nothing...

If FO76 wasn't such a flop, we wouldn't have even seen a teaser of 6 :mjlol: They are full steam ahead on Starfield first