Rumor - Apple may cancel the iPhone X this summer

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Face ID is truly a marvel. Makes using the phone so much easier. Yes apple is getting more info, but goddammit, it might be worth it! :mjcry:

Just copped the wireless Bluetooth headphones today also. Those joints are godly!!

:ohlawd:

You copped a damn Iphone for the fukking FACE ID?!?!! :dahell: That's it?!!? That's the technologically amazing feature??? Computers have been doing Iris and biometric face locks FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You copped a damn Iphone for the fukking FACE ID?!?!! :dahell: That's it?!!? That's the technologically amazing feature??? Computers have been doing Iris and biometric face locks FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No negro. Those other phones have nothing like face ID. I've used all of the recent flagship Androids and none of them have face ID quite like the iPhone. Only OnePlus 5T and LGV30 come close and those pale in comparison.

Again, the X is a pure luxury item. It’s most def not for everyone. But it is quite nice though

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol: that’s like comparing a Toyota to a BMW. Delusional ass android users lol.

As for the topic, I the people have spoken. I phone users pay a premium for our experience and If we aren’t pleased with a certain feature we show it with our wallets. China just did it and we’re getting new designs.
:blaff:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No negro. Those other phones have nothing like face ID. I've used all of the recent flagship Androids and none of them have face ID quite like the iPhone. Only OnePlus 5T and LGV30 come close and those pale in comparison.

Again, the X is a pure luxury item. It’s most def not for everyone. But it is quite nice though

A Microsoft and Apple Stan :blaff:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Can you read?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This 100%.
A guy at work has the X and I have the 6s+.
I ask him how he likes the size of the screen and he tells me it's a bigger screen than the 6s+.
I hold them side by side in front of him and he's grinning. "The phone itself is smaller, but look, the screen is still bigger than your phone".
I open up youtube on both phones, turn both of them sideways and the look on his face drops.
For the first time he notices that because of that stupid notch, the actual view-able portion of the screen on the X is smaller than the 6s+.
The screen is bigger than the 6S+ but the aspect ratio is different and Apple placed restrictions on usable space so the usable area is less.

In all honesty the notch bothered me so much before I owned the phone. Owning it for months I don't really care about it at all. The notch is something non-owners would probably be the main ones that care about it. I was one of it's biggest critics and using the phone it doesn't matter. Many others would likely be the same way I was.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

@Olu Dara

I said computers.... NOT other phones per se'.... :beli: The tech has been done before how are you falling for the okie doke?!?:dahell:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
@Olu Dara

I said computers.... NOT other phones per se'.... :beli: The tech has been done before how are you falling for the okie doke?!?:dahell:
nikka, no one is claiming Apple invented some brand new technology. Just saying the overall presentation is being presented in a way that has never been done before, similar to the first iphone. I remember buying the first iphone after suffering though numerous years of shytty windows mobile experiences. Everyone knew apple nailed it, and i think the same thing is true with the X.

Mark my words, the X will do down as an iconic phone. I hope apple truly discontinues them so they can become collectors items.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikka, no one is claiming Apple invented some brand new technology. Just saying the overall presentation is being presented in a way that has never been done before, similar to the first iphone. I remember buying the first iphone after suffering though numerous years of shytty windows mobile experiences. Everyone knew apple nailed it, and i think the same thing is true with the X.

Mark my words, the X will do down as an iconic phone. I hope apple truly discontinues them so they can become collectors items.

But THAT'S my Entire point, you and other sheeple are literally being hyped off OLD technology!!!!:mindblown: It's not NEW... it's so blatant and you keep falling for it. you literally sound like an apple brochure when you describe this bullshyt... your being played... :mjlol:

Collector's item...:mjlol: :laff::laff::laff: stop it fam...