Rumor - Apple may cancel the iPhone X this summer

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I like mine :manny:

But, I don’t even care. I’m on the “new iPhone every year” plan with ATT. Imma just trade this in when the next gen phones are released. shyt’s an awesome plan. I love it :wow:
I used to be more in line with this thinking but from year to year I've noticed that smartphones don't progress so much.
I'm kinda getting tired of spending more money on devices that mostly do the same thing the device I had before did. It's just mindless consumerism. You end up spending excessive amounts of money to replace devices that work fine with new devices that are marginally better simply because they exist and are newer and when you consider the actual benefit of doing so it's not really justifiable and in some cases non-existent.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I like mine :manny:

But, I don’t even care. I’m on the “new iPhone every year” plan with ATT. Imma just trade this in when the next gen phones are released. shyt’s an awesome plan. I love it :wow:
Same here. I'm on Jump on Demand with T-Mobile where I can upgrade once every month. So it doesn't really matter to me neither.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
But THAT'S my Entire point, you and other sheeple are literally being hyped off OLD technology!!!!:mindblown: It's not NEW... it's so blatant and you keep falling for it. you literally sound like an apple brochure when you describe this bullshyt... your being played... :mjlol:

Collector's item...:mjlol: :laff::laff::laff: stop it fam...
Dudes a dumb fukk . Let's not forget dude stanned windows phone not too long ago and acted like it was the second coming of Jesus. Dudes just trying to justify his shyt purchase.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I used to be more in line with this thinking but from year to year I've noticed that smartphones don't progress so much.
I'm kinda getting tired of spending more money on devices that mostly do the same thing the device I had before did. It's just mindless consumerism. You end up spending excessive amounts of money to replace devices that work fine with new devices that are marginally better simply because they exist and are newer and when you consider the actual benefit of doing so it's not really justifiable and in some cases non-existent.

It's exactly like cars lol especially with benz's

They be having no difference from the 2013-2017 models :mjlol:

They only change shyt every 4 years :russ:

Daps
Iphone X has been terrible from day 1.

No fingerprint reader, ugly top notch, and they shouldn't have announced it at the same event as the Iphone8.

I mean Pixel 2 and the Galaxy/Notes are beginning to look better all round. Apple need to admit defeat and bring back the fingerprint reader, somehow.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
i really wish they'd bring back the headphone jack. It's the only reason I'm on this 6S still. my car doesn't have bluetooth​
Time to ditch that 1995 Toyota Camry then breh

All jokes aside, I now don’t know to get the X or wait until Sept/Oct.

I finally paid off the 6s and not sure if I should get the X or just an 8plus to hold me off until Sept/Oct