Rumor - Apple may cancel the iPhone X this summer

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
They JUST now stopped making 6s like 4 years after it launched ...if they’re end of lifing the X after just one cycle (something they haven’t done since the 5c, considered a flop and mistake) it’s definitely a sign of disappointment on their behalf

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Can you explain why the 8 is supposed to be the worse phone in this situation? The have the same power and the screen on the X is not leaps and bounds ahead of the 8 imo.

I agree on the second part though. Only android worth buying is the Pixel. Touchwiz is garbage.
For me getting an 8 would've felt like keeping my 6s. Its a very marginal upgrade from any other the previous phones.

The X feels like a major upgrade, screen, camera, even having to learn different gestures. 1st new iphone in years that feels like a brand new phone

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
I kinda get that. I have a 7, so for that reason, I wouldn't buy an 8. But people coming from a 6s would be making a sensible leap imo.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Face ID is truly a marvel. Makes using the phone so much easier. Yes apple is getting more info, but goddammit, it might be worth it! :mjcry:

Just copped the wireless Bluetooth headphones today also. Those joints are godly!!

:ohlawd:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Face ID is truly a marvel. Makes using the phone so much easier. Yes apple is getting more info, but goddammit, it might be worth it! :mjcry:

Just copped the wireless Bluetooth headphones today also. Those joints are godly!!

:ohlawd:
The only real bad thing about the iPhone X is the multitasking. There's too many steps involved in bringing up the app switcher and closing out apps. Months later I still find it clumsy.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The only real bad thing about the iPhone X is the multitasking. There's too many steps involved in bringing up the app switcher and closing out apps. Months later I still find it clumsy.
Agreed, a definite odd step backwards with its functionality

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It ain’t the price, nikkas buy $1000 phones everyday b. It’s that dumb ass notch and it’s small af
This 100%.
A guy at work has the X and I have the 6s+.
I ask him how he likes the size of the screen and he tells me it's a bigger screen than the 6s+.
I hold them side by side in front of him and he's grinning. "The phone itself is smaller, but look, the screen is still bigger than your phone".
I open up youtube on both phones, turn both of them sideways and the look on his face drops.
For the first time he notices that because of that stupid notch, the actual view-able portion of the screen on the X is smaller than the 6s+.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
This 100%.
I ask him how he likes the size of the screen and he tells me it's a bigger screen than the 6s+.
I hold them side by side in front of him and he's grinning. "The phone itself is smaller, but look, the screen is still bigger than your phone".
I open up youtube on both phones, turn both of them sideways and the look on his face drops.
For the first time he notices that because of that stupid notch, the actual view-able portion of the screen on the X is smaller than the 6s+.
:dead:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This 100%.
:mjlol:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This 100%.
The notch isn't that serious.

The people most upset with the notch are those that don't have the phone. Especially since the Face recognition is fukking godly, to me the notch is worth it

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This 100%.
Scandalous. True blue robbery.