Rumor - Apple may cancel the iPhone X this summer

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as I was reserved about getting the X that's all gone now that I have it. The phone is super complete. I still have a few complaints tho, but it's now my everyday driver

- camera produces yellowish pictures (tho in built editing is top notch (no pun))
- front facing camera is officially trash compared to newer Android's
- landscape keyboard is trash

Other than that, it's the usual complaints. Siri can't understand anything and is rarely useful. iOS 11 control center doesn't turn off Bluetooth or wifi. And I don't mind the notch but since it's entirely useless to have the ears at the top of the display, I don't get why there's not a common black background for it across all apps.

Besides these complaints, the phone is best out still. The perfect size, swipe gestures make me swipe on phones that don't have it, the screen is undeniable, battery last all day and then some, speakers extra crispy and loud, I can go on, they got a lot right with this phone.

I like the note 8, it's the second best phone out there, just too fukking big. I wish Samsung would make a note mini and give me that stylus in a smaller form. If they come thru with fingerprint in the screen for the S9 and a dual aperture the X is gonna get dethroned. Android is still king of this OS shyt even when the apps are a step behind. I just wish Samsung would stop with the wide angle front cam, shyt is horrible

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I'm gonna make a KILLING off the people trying to get rid of their old iPhones and/or trying to keep them.

Screen repair = $$$$$$$....and SOOOOOOOOO much easier than those damned Samsungs.​

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Monk

Rookie
Daps
Put the damn headphone jack back and watch these problems go away

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:mjlol: I've seen these phones in the wild and even though they have oled screens and the ugly ass notch not withstanding, its still not fukking with the Note 8 and Galaxy 8 screens.
And the best part about it is Apple paid Samsung a premium for those screens...:mjlol: