Rumor - Apple may cancel the iPhone X this summer

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Please tell us why you hate it so much. Very interested in copping for the camera primarily

Hate is a strong word... At the end of the day, it's just another iPhone... My main complaint is that I wish the screen was bigger... The notch effectively makes the screen the size of a regular non plus iPhone when it comes to watching media cause they crop it at the notch... And you don't get any of the "big screen" extras in apps you get with the plus .. Also don't love the face ID, definitely not perfected... For the price the note 8 would've just a better buy, flat out better phone and I would've got it for like $350 cheaper

Friskies

Black Ginger
Daps
iPhone_X_Line.jpg

That hairline ... :gucci:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: I've seen these phones in the wild and even though they have oled screens and the ugly ass notch not withstanding, its still not fukking with the Note 8 and Galaxy 8 screens.

:mjlol: that’s like comparing a Toyota to a BMW. Delusional ass android users lol.

As for the topic, I the people have spoken. I phone users pay a premium for our experience and If we aren’t pleased with a certain feature we show it with our wallets. China just did it and we’re getting new designs.

:what::dahell::stopitslime: @ ..::..::.. Clown, you obviously don't know that Samsung manufactures the iPhone X OLED screens for Apple! :pachaha::heh:

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Design a phone with an ugly ass, big ass notch, brehs.

I plan on getting a new phone this year, and I wanted to go top of the line so that it could last a good 3-4 years. But I just "can't even" with the X and that big ass notch, man.

May just end up getting an iPhone 8.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I've read the reason they may discontinue it is because they don't wanna sell the X at a discount price when they introduce the new phones later this year, thus hurting the sales of the new phones because people would likely choose the discounted X instead when the features would be the same besides a bigger screen.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Hate is a strong word... At the end of the day, it's just another iPhone... My main complaint is that I wish the screen was bigger... The notch effectively makes the screen the size of a regular non plus iPhone when it comes to watching media cause they crop it at the notch... And you don't get any of the "big screen" extras in apps you get with the plus .. Also don't love the face ID, definitely not perfected... For the price the note 8 would've just a better buy, flat out better phone and I would've got it for like $350 cheaper
I have both, and honestly I find that the note 8 feels a bit too fukkin big. Laying down and the phone drops out your hand, you gonna get the shyt smacked outta you :russ:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I've read the reason they may discontinue it is because they don't wanna sell the X at a discount price when they introduce the new phones later this year, thus hurting the sales of the new phones because people would likely choose the discounted X instead when the features would be the same besides a bigger screen.
Yup,this is the only reason they’ll stop selling it

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If I had to do it over again, definitely would've got the note 8 instead of this iPhone X... Would've got a player deal on it too, $300 off for trading my mom's old ass s5 ... I'll take the L until I can swap out in November smh
I have both and honestly I probably shouldn't have got the iPhone X but now that I have it I'm keeping it. I don't plan on buying a new phone this year though. These phones do everything I need and more.

skylake

Pro
Daps
My two main problems with my iPhone X:

1. FaceID fails almost every time if you are laying in bed. You have to lift your face off the pillow to get it to work.
2. Closing apps takes much more effort than it did before. Would be so much faster if you could just swipe up instead of having to hold down to get the red - to appear and then swiping up

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
what does this mean for people with X's tho?

the phone game fukked up, wish that buildable phone was still being made

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
My two main problems with my iPhone X:

1. FaceID fails almost every time if you are laying in bed. You have to lift your face off the pillow to get it to work.
2. Closing apps takes much more effort than it did before. Would be so much faster if you could just swipe up instead of having to hold down to get the red - to appear and then swiping up
Agree with everything and will add fukkin headphone jack