Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
it's not even just that. its just the ease of connecting to an aux cord whether youre in someone's car, at a studio, etc.

a lot of people feel the same way I do but I know Apple is not going back. smh​
the newer phones come with an adapter...for free...you just gotta keep up with it. if you lose it its $10

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: that’s like comparing a Toyota to a BMW. Delusional ass android users lol.

As for the topic, I the people have spoken. I phone users pay a premium for our experience and If we aren’t pleased with a certain feature we show it with our wallets. China just did it and we’re getting new designs.

You clearly have never held a note 8

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im seriously considering buying this phone, mainly as a second option. Why dont you like it?
Pluses

-easy to use and straight forward.
-Fast and clean

Negatives

-phone is literally all glass, it can break at any point of impact.
-its recycled functions android users have been enjoy for years now with a bloated price tag
(personal negative) - No back/home button is super annoying.

Now if you heavy into iOS stuff and haven't or don't mess with androids its a pretty neat upgrade.. Still not worth the money imo.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
If I had to do it over again, definitely would've got the note 8 instead of this iPhone X... Would've got a player deal on it too, $300 off for trading my mom's old ass s5 ... I'll take the L until I can swap out in November smh

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
This is why I’m copping that Samsung S9 in a few months.

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
Instead of a notch you can have a black bar to cover the entire top, like the s8 unless these phones Wont have a speaker for a ear or a front facing camera it’s never going to be edge to edge.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If I had to do it over again, definitely would've got the note 8 instead of this iPhone X... Would've got a player deal on it too, $300 off for trading my mom's old ass s5 ... I'll take the L until I can swap out in November smh
Please tell us why you hate it so much. Very interested in copping for the camera primarily