Rules White people live by

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I've read this some where before.

As one of the older members here, I can assure you, you will encounter some cacs that go by these rules in the professional world. They are easily spotted however. Just go by instinct, keep an eye out on how condescending they are, also record their history, most had to have climbed the ladder fukking with people, keep low and listen, it'll get revealed.

However, there is a growing minority that are the total opposite, they're the ones that hire people like me, and gave me a chance at much higher positions. When THEY give you a chance forge an alliance, they've proven themselves by giving you power. At the end of the day you're a minority, and you'll need a shield because the higher you climb that ladder, the more the players go by the rules posted.

I repeat, you will NOT be able to do it without an alliance(s). Make sure that alliance has done for you, before you have done for it. You are not as privileged so it's to be done in that order.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ha. I'm white and definitely do not think about black people that much. I'll give you the real rules.

1. Red wine doesn't necessarily match well with red meat.
2. Cooking a steak past medium rare is unacceptable in most situations.
3. At least look at the headlines everyday so you will be able to participate in conversations.
4. Cocaine > Marijuana, especially in social situations. I'm trying to have fun here not sit on the couch playing video games.
5. Don't rap the N word when singing along with a song if black people are there. It's rude.
6. Beer in the afternoon, Wine at dinner, Liquor in the evening.
7. Everyone sees a little of Hamlet in themselves, the secret is acknowledging that this is a weakness.
8. Don't pack into a bathroom stall to do a line, just go do it yourself and pass off the baggy after if necessary.
9. Zig zags
10. Cheap beer is for losers
12. Try to pick up the bill when out with friends
13. Lottery tickets are for losers
14. 99% of people who smoke cigars try too hard
15. Bookshelves are the best way to make a wall look good.

:manny:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
According to the UN whites will make up just 2 percent of the worlds global population by 2100. Their birth rate is well below replacement level. Our great grandchildren will live in a world with very, very few white people.

Extinction beckons for them.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
LOL :what:

I'm a CAC, when did I miss this memo?

Seems as if you are putting some of these rules into good use.

1. Never let Black people know what you are thinking. Intentionally
mislead them if you must.

3. Always appear to be friendly and humanitarian to Black people.
Never appear to be aware that you belong to or identify with the
race that rules.

:stopitslime:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I totally believe in this list.

Maybe all whites dont feel this way but I know for a fact whites get together and talk about and discuss how to deal with blacks.

IceCold

Banned
Daps
Reppin
CA
The list seems like it was written by a white person holding off on judgment