Rules White people live by

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
white people must be purged from this planet.
a0yqua.jpg

too far breh :comeon:

that's not my aim with threads like this, i'm merely trying to inform brehs of how messed up things can get if we don't keep our awareness of the situation at hand. Being aware will allow brehs ways to combat these people in our every day lives in a non violent way (because we are clearly outnumbered).

We have to develop a plan to not only survive but achieve in this land, best believe they have one for us & its not good brehs.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Is it true white people don't use rags when they shower? :thankin':

The thought of daddy Jack washing his freshly shaven pubes down with that bar, then mommy Claire washing out her cooch with it, then son Jacob washing his ass out with it, then finally young Madeline washing her face out with that same bar just seems a little unsanitary.

:thankin':

:dead: :deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
too far breh :comeon:

that's not my aim with threads like this, i'm merely trying to inform brehs of how messed up things can get if we don't keep our awareness of the situation at hand. Being aware will allow brehs ways to combat these people in our every day lives in a non violent way (because we are clearly outnumbered).

We have to develop a plan to not only survive but achieve in this land, best believe they have one for us & its not good brehs.

fukk yo aim nikka.
my post is fact.
a0yqua.jpg

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You see how these snakes slither in and try to deflect blame when the truth comes out? Whites claim they invented everything, so they should get credit for inventing the race card also because they damn sure play it in their hand at any given opportunity.